009. lovely lesson

unedited. [ 2:34 a.m ] "say..." taehyung trailed off. "why do you hate handball so much?"

"i don't." seokjin leaned back against the bench. "it's just that, you weren't really as nice as you are now."

"you just didn't know me." taehyung snickered.

"well then, why do you hate our drama club so much?" seokjin fought.

"i don't."

"i just didn't know it was a thing." taehyung smiled as he stood up. "come on, i'll take you to the gym."

"ew, what for?! it's like 2 a.m."

"stay healthy! stay fit! stay big!" taehyung mimicked himself, chuckling after.

"i hate you."

-

"you do know how to catch a ball right?" taehyung teased, bouncing the ball skillfully, then throwing it to seokjin.

"well, i guess i-" seokjin hurriedly caught the ball, as it was an unexpected throw from taehyung. "-do."

seokjin thought of running away with the ball, scoring it in the goal.

for short, seokjin did try running away with the ball, ignoring the three-step, three second rule, but taehyung snatched the ball away as he dribbled it.

"nice try." taehyung grinned.

"whatever." seokjin stomped out of the gymnasium. taehyung just chuckled at seokjin's sulkiness.

-

"why am i doing this again?" taehyung asked as he was stiff, holding a script in his hands, waiting for seokjin's response.

"my favourite play," seokjin smiled. "it's really special to me."

"so i thought maybe doing it with you will show how awesome our drama club is."

"you really don't have to—"

"have you read the script anyways?" seokjin cuts off taehyung. "it's an original, written by someone i know."

"wanna tell me about it?"

"well..." seokjin trails off. "it's a about a dancer who hates this basketball player but they were assigned to finish a group presentation and they started to get used to each other."

"hm," taehyung slowly flipped through the script.

"then later the dancer realizes that he fell in love with the basketball player. and he doesn't know what to do."

"seokjin..."

"so he ends up writing a script, for the presentation he lied." seokjin pauses, before he smiled at taehyung. "but that script was actually a confession."

taehyung chuckled, as he places the script aside. "i'd be an idiot if i didn't know what was going on."

seokjin smiles, "the basketball player then reads the script. the dancer didn't know what to feel, and just waits."

"you know what?" taehyung licks his lips.

he gets closer to seokjin, close enough for their foreheads to touch. seokjin felt his heart skip a beat as he felt one of taehyung's hands slid down his arms.

"you're such a drama freak."