Chapter I - Zeref Dragneel...?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Lucy's POV

Hi, my name is Lucy Heartfilia, the 5th reincarnation of The Celestial God. I have a biological father. His name is Acnologia. I have a best friend too! Her name is Zera Ai. She is the 6th reincarnation of God Ankhseram. Anyways, today I have to learn about God Ankhseram because......well... Zera chose me to be 7th. I am really grateful.....but.....I hope she never reincarnates.

You see, if a God reincarnates, they either choose someone worthy of becoming their reincarnation or, they reincarnate into a new person. If they reincarnate, they lose their memory of ALL the things they have done. They also get to guide their reincarnation. Meaning, they get to see what their reincarnation is and have done. Anyways! We need to go to Miss Chishiki. We don't want to enrage the beast!

"Kon'nichiwa*! Gomen'nasai* for being late...." I said bowing. "It's alright Ms. Lucy! Please have a seat!" I did exactly as she said "Now today, we're learning about the generations of God Ankhseram." said Ms. Chishiki as she creates a projection of Zera. "What do you know about her?" questions Ms. Chishiki.

"She is the 6th reincarnation of God Ankhseram. Her name is Zera Ai. She is 188 years old." I say.
"It seems like you know more than I've expected Miss Lucy!" Miss C said.

[I'm just going to call her Miss C because her name is quite long (or maybe I'm just lazy (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿) )]

"Now, let's learn about the 5th God of Ankhseram. He reincarnated because he cursed a boy with black hair and red eyes for trying to bring his younger brother back to life. His name was...Zeref Dragneel. You see he was cursed 50 years ago. You were probably about 18 that time." She said as I took note.

₮ł₥Ɇ₴₭ł₱ ( because of Gray wearing his clothes and Author~san's laziness)

I had finished school so I had nothing to do. I did learn something about the 5th God Ankhseram. He cursed a boy named...Zeref Dragneel. His name was quite weird. I am currently on my way to the library finding more information about him.

"Ohayōgazaimasu* Miss Sakana!" I say.
"Ohayōgazaimasu Miss Lucy!" She replies
"Eto*...where can I find information about...Zeref Dragneel..?" I say while fiddling with my finger.

"W-why would you want to know Miss L-lucy?" she asks trying not to stutter but fails miserably.
"Y-you see it's because I have to study about him.." I replied.
"O-h.I see. It's would be on section 34."
"ARIGATO!!!" I say while smiling widely.

I saw her about to open her mouth to say something but I left before she could say anything.
"Hmm, where is section 34?" I say as I ask myself. "Aha! Found it"
There was only 1 book and t was related to Zeref Dragneel.

The book was thick and it had a title called Zeref Dragneel in gold outline. Its cover was black and it had a lock. I went to Miss Sakana to ask why it had a lock.

"Miss Sakana? Why does this book have a lock on it?" I ask her.
"Oh! I don't know the answer to that Miss Lucy..." she says while looking down.
"It's alright! Thank you for the help anyways. I will be going now, " I reply.

==тιмєѕкιρ==

I walked into my room and placed the book on my table. I changed my outfit

 I changed my outfit