Chapter V - Mavis Vermillion

Previously on The God and the Immortal:

After a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes and there I saw..... a blonde-haired girl with emerald eyes. She is wearing a pink dress and she had a headband with wings on each side.

"Hello there! My name is Lucy and I am the one who created you. May I ask what's your name?" I introduced.

"Hi! My name is Mavis Vermillion! I poses a power that creates illusions! Nice to meet you Master Lucy!" She replied.

"Ah! You don't have to call me Master! Just call me Lucy, since we're friends now!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<—————
Back to the present:

Lucy's POV

"Okay..Lucy!" As she said that, I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

"Since I have nothing to do, would you like to spend some time with me?" I asked her.
"Of course! But first can we please create our own friendship bracelet!?" She replied/asked excitedly.

"*chuckles* Of course! Let's grab our materials first then we can start creating,"
"YAY!!" She cheered.

After we found our materials, we started creating and discussing on how it would look like.
In the end, this is how it looked like:

A/N: Choose which one you want Lucy to have and pretend that it's bracelets not necklaces and the names are Lucy's and Mavis'

"Wow! It looks so awesome! But I have a question.." she stated.
"Ask away,"
"What does the symbol mean?" She asked
"Ah. You see there is this dream I've been having. This dream is about this guild with this symbol and they are not an ordinary guild but a loving and caring one. Their motto is this and I find it very inspirational:
'Do fairies have tails?
More than that, do fairies even exist?
Nobody knows that for sure
So this guild is like them,
An eternal mystery,
An eternal adventure'
The symbol represents a fairy with tail," I explained.

"Wow! Someday, I want to create a guild like that!" She said.
"Really? If you do, I want to join it! Let's promise each other on this dream,"
"Hai!"

Author's POV

And with that, they made a promise on which they plan on working hard on. It was late at night, so they decided to go to bed and rest.

//Timeskip\\

The next morning, they talked about how their day is going to go. They planned on going to places that they enjoyed.

Mavis' POV

After talking to Lucy, I went back to her bedroom and chose an outfit to wear.