Chapter IV - 7 years Later

I am sorry for taking a LONG time! I had writers block but my friend helped me! (Thank you,*****!)

I suggest the song because...well it matches the title 😂😂.

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY!!!!
——>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Narrator's POV

"It had been 7 years since Lucy and Zeref have met. They gotten closer together and started gaining feelings for each other.
Let us see what they are currently doing right now...." read the Narrator.

Lucy's POV
As I was walking down the hallway to my room, I started to remember some of the greatest memories I had created with Z.
I had a lot of favourites but the best one would be the memory about our 'little' mistletoe accident in the 5th year at Christmas.

-FlashBack-
I was currently the seeker in our game of 'Hide and Seek', and I was looking for Z, as he was the last person I had to look for.

"Oh, Z~" I singsonged.
I already knew where Z was because of the giggle sound he created.
I was just teasing him now.

I crept up behind him and scared him by saying
"BOO!! I FOUND YOU!"
"AARGH! YOU SCARED ME!" He screamed whilst putting a hand to his chest.
I started laughing because of how cute his face looked.
I laughed so hard that tears of joy started to come out of my eyes.

"Not funny!" He pouted making him look more adorable.
"Aww, I'm sowwy! Anyways let's go back.. I'm hungry," I said whilst rubbing my belly.
"You do know we just ate 5 minutes ago?"
"Are you judging the way my belly work!? *scoffs* It's not my fault I wasn't satisfied with what I just ate!" I scoffed and playfully put an act of me being mad.

"*sighs* alright then...let's go back and eat," he said finally agreeing.
"YAY!"I screamed

After that, we went back to our inn and when we got there, Zera came screaming for us to stay where we were.

"STAY STILL! DONT MOVE OTHERWISE ILL TAKE OUT YOUR HEADS!" Zera screamed. "NOW LOOK UP!"

We did as we were instructed and there...........

We saw a mistletoe.

"HAHAHAHAH" Zera laughed
"NOW KISS!" She suddenly turned serious.

Suddenly, she ran towards us and forcefully made our lips touch by supporting both of our heads.

We were both dumbfounded by her sudden action but after a couple of minutes, we got into our senses and separated our bodies.
"Woooow..geez! I thought you were gonna seperate straight away but a minute and a half! That was too long. As much as I ship you, I don't like seeing you kiss someone for too long." She explained. "TAKE THREE BIG STEP BACK FROM EACH OTHER AND THEN I CAN CALM THY SELF"

-End-

I laughed at how we both reacted and at how Zera was acting. I looked down at my chest and I saw the necklace that Zeref and I gave each other.

It was two puzzle pieces that connected to each other and it had a message in each one. The one I had said
"Best friends like us stay close in our heart" and had two hearts. One plain and one as a lock.
Whilst Zeref had a puzzle piece that said "Side by side or miles apart" and a key next to the bottom.