The Magic Council - Chapter VII

-Narrator's POV-

"300 years have passed and Lucy has successfully became Ankreham and the Celestial God. She managed to maintain everything in peace and in return, her father told her to wander around the human realm. Today, that is what the blonde haired lady is doing. Let us watch over her and her adventure,"

—-Lucy's POV—
I am currently at a place called 'Crocus'. I have no idea where to go, so I am currently wandering into places I've never heard or seen.

I was having a peaceful walk until a blast of magic came towards me. Successfully, I managed to dodge it in time. I looked towards me and saw a man with a hoodie attacking people.

I ran towards him and trapped him inside a barrier.
"What do you think you're doing!?" I screamed
"These peasants have been stealing food out of stores" he said. "They deserve to be punished!"

"No! Can't you see their clothes!?- No offence but why don't you just give them food, so they don't have to steal?" I suggested.
"I will do no such thing! They deserve no mercy!" He screamed and then attacked the barrier causing it to shatter.

'Dang! I should've put up a stronger one' I thought.
"Foolish person! Do you know who I am?" He chuckled and took off his hood. " I AM CRAWFORD SEAM! BOW DOWN TO ME!"
"I don't bow down to anyone without a reason. You're pathetic." I said and came close to him.

I touched his forehead and soon, his memories came to my head. I then took my hand of, causing him to fall into his knees.
"I see. What do you think the Magic Council will do if they find out that you were the one backstabbing them?" I questioned tilting my head to the left.
"H-how do you know that!?" He asked completely shocked and confused.

I chuckled.
"I can do many things that you've never imagined a human being can do" I stated and then punched him in the face causing him to be unconscious.
I turned around and faced the people that was injured.
I then kneeled and started using my Sky Dragon Magic to heal them.

As soon as they were healed, I gave them money for food and then took the man called 'Crawford Seam' and teleported to the place called 'Magic Council'.

It was very dark and it seemed they noticed my presence as they turned towards me.
"What are you doing here and why are you here!? No one is allowed to ever be here except ten people!" screamed a man with a hood.

"I wanted to tell you that this man over here," I pointed to Crawford's unconscious body. "Is the one who's been backstabbing you. He has a different personality when he's with his true guild, Tartaros."

One man came over to me and teleported the man somewhere.
"I thank you for doing this in behalf of the Magic Council. Without you, we would never find out who leaks the informations we have not the plans we make"
"Ah it's no problem; I wanted to ask you, what do you guys do?"

"As the main ruling body of the entire Magic world, the Council possesses almost utmost control over it, acting as a leading government of sort. The Council rules all of the legal Guilds scattered throughout Earth Land, overseeing them and keeping them in check, and they are responsible for the events caused by Mages, also possessing the right to punish Mages who break the law and to confiscate magical artifacts which could potentially cause large-scale damage" he explained.
"Ah I see. Is there any possible way I can join?" I asked.

"We must first test your power and check if you are eligible enough to join" he said and summoned a weird looking thing that had the number zero above it. "All you have to do is send an attack to this."

'How simple! Hmmm which magic should I use? I've already used the Sky Dragon, so why not use the Celestial Dragon!'
"Okay. Can I attack now?" I said and he nodded. "Celestial Dragon: rage of the zodiac!"

The attack had the twelve zodiacs circling it in the middle and it had stars inside it. As soon as it hit the thing, it exploded and had the number 9999 above it instead of 0.
"Ah! I didn't mean to break it! I'm sorry! I can fix it back!" I said. "Arc of Time: Rebuild!"

"Just a question, I want to know how many magic you posses, nor if you're human or not" he said.
'Ah I think I have to reveal myself'
"I-i posses every magic there is and...no I'm not human" I said.

"Ah. Are you a God?" He asked and I looked up shocked.
"H-how d-did you k-know?" I asked stuttering.
"It's because of how enormous your magic presence is. It has a massive magic power and I can help you hide that. What I mean is that I can help you reduce how much power you show" he said.
"Please do!"

—-TimeSkip (after she gets in, becomes 1st wizard saint and she is now in front of Fairy Tail)——

I went inside the guild invisible, hoping for no one to notice me, but sadly that wasn't the case here.
They had 3 dragon slayers sniffing the air.

"Do you guys smell that?" Asked a pinkette
"Yeh. It seems we're not alone" a boy with black hair agreed.
"I can't exactly locate where the scent is coming from but I know it's inside the guild" said a kid

I rushed into their guild master's office and sat on the chair, becoming visible.
"Can I help you miss?" He asked
"Is it possible for me to join the guild?" I asked.
"Yes it is" he said. "All you have to do is get your guild mark stamped and then welcome to the guild! MIRAJANE! CAN YOU PLEASE COME INSIDE MY OFFICE"

A female with white hair and brown eyes came.
"Yes master?" She asked.
"Can you please give this girl her guild mark?"
And that's exactly what she did. She gave me a mark on my left hand and it had the colour pink.

I went invisible before I left the office and then walked towards the door.
I was almost there until a hand took my arm.
"Who are you?" The pinkette said. "And why are you invisible?"

I became visible again and everyone turned towards me.
"My identity is not important," I said turning to face him. "Please let me go, for I have to leave"
"I won't. But until you tell me what you are doing her and who you are"

I sighed. I then showed him my guild mark.
"I am a part of this guild. Now let go, otherwise it'll get messy" I stated angrily.
He kept looking at my eyes and soon, he let go.
"Thank you," I said and went invisible again.

I teleported to my room and payed on the bed.
'Ugh. What a busy day' I thought.
"Are you alright Lucy?" asked Zera.
"Yes, I am. Thank you for asking," I said. "I'm just gonna rest for now"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry for not updating for weeks! I had this extension for school where we learn advance stuff (like calculus, set theory, function, and more) from my grade and we had a test week. I was studying all of the past week. I successfully passed! I'll be back on updating!
I updated two chapters as a sorry. I apologise for the first one being short.

Word counter: 1287 words