Chapter 6

I understand your excitement, Baudelaire's." Uncle Monty said. "I was giddier than you before my first cruise. tell me, have you three ever been to Peru?"

"I did when i was a baby." Violet replied casually. "But Klaus and Sunny weren't born and i don't remember much about it."

Monty smiled, "I shouldn't think you'd remember much about Peru. you were only a tiny baby with a small memory."

the Baudelaire children had finished their breakfasts and gone upstairs to get ready, and grab anything else they would need.

Monty tripled the food in the reptile's cages.🐍

he took out the Incredibly Deadly Viper and put it into its travel cage.

"Uncle Monty, Sunny's gone missing!" Violet cried, bursting into the Reptile Room. "We haven't seen her since breakfast and she's nowhere to be found!"
"alright." Uncle Monty replied. "Incredibly Deadly Viper?" he let the snake out of it's cage. "Go find Sunny."

the snake slithered out of the Reptile Room. he slithered down the hall. he slithered outside. he slithered to the shed. he slithered to the roof. and there beside him sat Baby Sunny, all tied up.

"Sunny!" Violet shouted. "what happened!?"

"i happened." said Stephano, his hands full of rope. "and you're next, orphan."

"you're forgetting i'm here, Stephano?" Monty asked.

"that's Count Olaf, you remember that, don't you?" Violet asked.

"Of course i remember, Violet." Monty replied. "I've know since day 1. Olaf, give up."

Olaf cackled. "Never, Montgomery." he growled. "you , Beatrice, her husband what's-his-name, Josephine, the Snicket children, Olivia Caliban, etc. VFD ruined me."

"Shut up and give me my sister!" Violet shouted. "you couldn't kill her with witnesses!"

Olaf frowned. "that's true." he grinned. "I've got to kill them, too."

Monty frowned. "what should we do?"

"go get bookworm, Montgomery. and i'll make sure no orphans die."

Monty slowly began to back away, when Violet gave him a 'Go ahead' nod, he frowned and went to get the middle Baudelaire child.

"Violet Baudelaire." Olaf said. "come on up, get your sister."

"Olaf, you're going to stop. and you're going to leave the Baudelaire's alone!" came shouting voices.

Violet whirled around to see a young woman, about 20, with long red hair, rushing to her. followed by a little older brunette with black framed glasses. 

"I'm Kit Snicket." the red head whispered. 

"Olivia Caliban." said the other.  

Violet smiled, appreciating the rescue. 

then Monty returned, smiling with five poisonous snakes in his arms.

"get Olaf!" he called, and the snakes were quick to climb up the shed to attack the horrible person there.

before the snakes could reach the kidnapper, Kit had.

Olaf, alarmed jumped of the roof, where he was pinned down by Violet and Klaus. 

the snakes, gleeful they didn't have to poison anybody wriggled down and jumped on Olaf, while Monty and the Incredibly Deadly Viper went to free Sunny.

Olivia went to call the police, while Kit screamed her lungs out at Count Olaf.

Monty and the snake were able to free the baby and help her off the small building.

when the elder Baudelaire siblings ran to see their baby sister, Kit took cover for them and kept Olaf on the ground, as she still screamed at him.

Olaf pushed her to the ground, as she fell backwards, he escaped.

once Kit had got to her feet, she ran over to the Baudelaire children.

"I'm so glad Sunny is okay."

once Kit and Olivia had said their goodbyes, Uncle Monty was quick to make sure that Sunny was hurt in no way, and when it was confirmed, the Baudelaire orphans and their uncle were all ready, the got in the car to go to Peru.