Why?

I would like to continue to direct this subject by asking you all some questions that will hopefully help you to convert to a life that is more sustainable to the planet that we live in. 

Why do you purchase clothes at shops that not only pollute the Earth but also exploit innocent people that have to live without the basic human rights that they should have from day 1?

Why do you buy new clothes? Does it bring you joy? Do you really think it is necessary, like is it actually going to change your life? What will it bring into your life that wasn't there before?

Why do you use single-use plastic? You have seen how plastic is so harmful to not only the environment but also our own bodies, so why do you keep using it?

You like fish right? Well, do you know that by the year 2050 there will be more plastic bottles than fish in the oceans and seas? Do you know that we secondarily consume plastic via fish. Well now you know.

Personally I think all of our consequences we make is going to shape how we are going to live through our future. The harm and damage we do will determine how we shape our near doom. We are coming to an end! What is really bothering is that we dismiss what is put in front of us. Most of us still consume dairy and meet. We fall into the vicious cycle of consumerism. We buy things not from pure necessity but from the trap that society puts on us that if we own more things we are going to be more happier individuals.

I cannot stress this enough but what we are doing to our home is leading something much more than just global warming, we are the cause of a mass extinction. Lack of food and water are on a rise as the population is rising. We don't have enough food to feed the whole population and politician and other public figures do not talk about the fact that we are all going to be going the most hardest times of the history. Changing the technology so that cars would be less polluting, formulating renewable resources is getting more credit, however we have a long way to go. Individuals like myself cannot continue this movement like this by ourselves. We, the human race, are all in this together. Rich or poor, we all in this and we have do go by the solutions and break the rules. 

The current rules are corrupt and they need to be changed. Consumerism, cars and packaging need to be reconsidered. 

Think before you act.