Documentaries and Books

There are many documentaries that have strong messages put into them this will list some of them:

-Cowspiracy: The sustainability secret; this documentary focuses on a variety of issues regarding the environment and the solution for those environmental problems. This documentary also seeks the true path into the world of pure sustainability.

-The True Cost; This is the documentary that mainly inspired me to write this book. This documentary discusses the issues revolving around the fashion industry. The main focus is the fast fashion part of the fashion industry. This documentary explains how the fashion industry brain washes people to fall into the trap of consumerism and thereafter become victims to the leading capitalists. 

-Behind the Swoosh; This is a documentary focusing on the sweatshops of the Nike brand and how fast fashion is not only involved in the cheap low-quality brands.

-Chasing Ice; This documentary is pretty self explanatory, it involves the negative changes for the climate change on our planet and how we can implement changes in order for the planet to be affected at a lower rate through our actions. This documentary mainly focuses on the climate change towards the glaciers and the ice of the world.

-Chasing Coral; This is the sequel to the documentary to the above named. This documentary mainly focuses on negative impact we have on coral reefs and how they are mysteriously disappearing from the deep waters where they belong. 

-The 11th Hour; This documentary follows a concept where the 11th hour is the last hour we make any change to stop us all from falling apart and how we could do it.

-Tapped; This documentary discusses the impact on the environment on the plastic bottle industry and this includes the toxic byproducts of producing the plastic water bottles.

-Waste Land; This is set in Brazil and shows the world's biggest landfill. This documentary attempts to put into a picture the amount of rubbish we as humans produce. As all of these documentaries it shows the ecological and social impacts it has on the globe. This documentary involves the art making of recycled materials so that there would less waste. 

-Trashed; In this documentary involves an actor travelling the globe to see the damage to nature caused by our waste including the volume of it and the toxic habits we all possess. 

-Earthlings; This documentary discusses the harm given to animals and how to stop it from happening.

-Before the Flood; This is a documentary in which Leonardo DiCaprio joins with scientists as well as activists and world leaders in order to talk about the hazards of climate change and what we could do in order to reduce the climate change. 

-Minimalism: A documentary about the important things; This documentary discusses the variety of different stages and levels of minimalism and how we can adapt our everyday lifestyle to becoming more minimal.

- No One is Too Small to Make a Difference by Greta Thunberg; a book presenting the issue of global warming and the climate crisis.

- Silent Spring by Rachel Carson; a book documenting the abuse of the environment and extensive use of pesticides and their negative impacts on farming.

- The Uninhabitable Earth by David Wallace-Wells; A book discussing the consequences of global warming.