Overdue Reunion: Chapter Two: Let It Out: Part One: Part C:

TC Calvin & Rick Wright couldn't believe that Hannah, Magnum's Ex, was the one that betrayed the men so long ago

TC Calvin & Rick Wright couldn't believe that Hannah, Magnum's Ex, was the one that betrayed the men so long ago. They were angry, as they were talking, Commander Steve McGarrett, & Detective Danny "Danno" Williams came rushing in after they were done with a case.

"How is he ?", The Former Seal asked, as he stood in front of them, He had concern on his face. Steve was very worried about his lover, & just wanted him to be okay, His Blond Partner had equal concern on his face, & asked, "Is he gonna be okay ?", They waited for Rick, & TC to answer them.

"He was shot, & tortured by that bitch", The Club Owner grunted, still pissed off, at how his best friend was found. "He survived the surgery, but developed an infection, so it's touch, & go", The Tour Guide Pilot supplied, "Where are my manners ?, Coffee ?", Rick asked, as he calmed himself down.

"I will help you, Rick", The Loudmouth Detective said, & went with him, As soon as they were gone, The African American Man filled in Steve on the PI's latest case, & how Hannah captured him, & tried to kill him. Rick, & Danny came back with the coffees, & talked for awhile.

After they were done, They found Kumu, & Higgins wiping down Magnum's sweaty forehead, & body. "Any changes ?", Rick asked, as they walked into the room, He was sad, that the handsome latino man hasn't woken up yet. Kumu answered with a "no", & the portly lady said this to the men.

"The medicine needs a chance to work, but he is fighting his ass off, He is still with us", Steve was getting emotional, as he sees his beloved in that hospital bed. "Wanna help us get a big fish ?", The Five-O Commander asked, as he was planning out the bust in his mind.

"Hell yeah !", TC exclaimed, as he was ready to kick some ass on his best friend's behalf. "Count me in", Rick said, as he was pissed off again. "We will outsmart her, You can count on that", Danny added, He was glad that Rick, & TC are gonna help out with this.

Juliet Higgins was worried about her friend's condition, She kissed the former seal on the cheek, & said, "You find her, You find her, & being her to justice, or I will kill her, Understand me ?", He nodded, & said this to her.

"I promise, She won't get away from us", The Hunky Brunette said, as he kissed her on the top of her head, He turned to Magnum, "Don't go anywhere, Hot Shot, I will be back soon, Keep fighting like hell", he kissed the sleeping man on the lips, He & the three men left for Five-O HQ.