Overdue Reunion: Chapter Three: Let It Out: Part Two: Part D:

It took Magnum a long time recover from his ordeal, & injuries

It took Magnum a long time recover from his ordeal, & injuries. He was trying to keep up a brave front in front of his ohana. But, He knew deep inside, that he was broken, The PI didn't want to admit it.

Steve was worried about his lover, as he was doing his recovery, He didn't want to push him, cause if he did, It would cause fighting. So, He met with TC, & Rick at Kamekona's Shrimp Truck, where they discussed what had been going on with their love one.

"I am worried about Tommy", Rick said without hesitation, as they dug into their lunches. "I am too, Buddy", TC said, as he puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. Steve said, "It will be okay, Guys, I think I got a way to get Magnum out of his funk", He explained everything to them, as he made out his plan. They approved, & were ready to help, if needed.

The Next Day, The Five-O Commander went to see Higgins, & Kumu, They helped him decorate the guest house of the Robin's Nest, He took in everything. "Thank you, Ladies, It looks so beautiful", He said, as he led them out, so he could finish the minor details.

"Are you doing okay, TM ?", Rick asked, as he, & TC took him out on a special outing. "I felt like a loser, Cause Hannah got the best of me, & because of it, We all suffered for it", He said, as he got emotional. TC told him this, as a response.

"It's not your fault, Thomas, You had no idea, Don't focus on the past, Move on to the future, Okay ?", The Chopper Pilot told him, as he wrapped a comforting hand on his shoulder, as the three men were continuing their outing, while Steve was doing his surprise.

"I will try, I mean you are right, I got Steve now, but, cause of her, I lost time with my mom", He said, as he composed himself, & focused on having fun with his friends. Meanwhile, Higgins, & Kumu came back, & made sure that Steve had everything that he needed, & was comfortable.

"Good Luck, Sweetie, But, You won't need it", Kumu said, & kissed her on the cheek, then she left. Juliet also agreed, as she mirrored Kumu's gesture, "You two are great for each other", & they left him alone. He hurried to get ready for Magnum's arrival. He heard the familiar sound of TC's Island Hoppers Van pulling up. He was ready for his lover.

The Private Investigator came in, & was surprised to see the romantic setting in front of him. "What's all of this, Baby ?", "You needed a special night, so, I am giving you a special one", & he led him in the living room, It was a perfect way to start the night.

They made small talk, & enjoyed each other's company. Then, They went outside, & enjoyed their beers on the lanai, He saw that Thomas was back in the state that he was in, while he was in the hospital. The Five-O Commander straddled him, & was ready to carry out the second part of his plan.

He undid his lover's shirt slowly, & kissed all over his body, & nipping where he kissed, so he could show his claim. He tortured, played, & licked his nipples, Magnum just groaned in response to what the former seal was doing to him. He finally lets out his emotions, as Steve made love to him.

He teased, & tortures his cock, & balls, He fucked him like he deserves. He was mindful, that he was recovering, & he controlled, & denied his orgasms. As a result, Magnum had multiple orgasms, & he couldn't wait to return the favor. Cause of the blowjob, anal, & oral that he just received.

The PI got to have his chance, He fucked his lover, & made sure that he was getting the same amount pleasure, like he was getting. When they were spent, They held each other, til they fell asleep. The Next Morning, They had breakfast brought to them, courtesy of Higgins, & Kumu. Danny called invited them over to spend time with himself, & his kids, "Come on, They can't wait to see you", They agreed, & got up to start their day.