The Daydreamer - Chp 14 [Stay Stay Stay]

~You took the time to memorize me/My fears, my hopes, and dreams/I just hangin’ out with you, all the time/All those times that you didn’t leave/It’s been occurring to me I’d like to hang out with you, for my whole life~

Stepping through the back door the sun was up higher than I'd expected, telling me my run had lasted longer than I had planned. But it felt good to be home, to be able to stretch it all out and let off all the steam and energy. It was just so natural, a necessity.  

I would be showing Em my life today and I was so vibrant and alive, in a cliché sort of way everything seemed so much more clearer. It was like pristine water so clear and yet dazzling as below the shimmer you could see what laid below. Like Em's diamond ring, beautiful yet clear. I have always been lively and I've always been happy but now finding Em, my one, I couldn't really call it happiness when I didn't even know the true meaning than.  

Sweating I ran the back of my hand along my forehead. I took one last inhale loving the beautiful damp, woodsy smell that clung to me like a second skin.  

I wanted to stay outside and admire the sweet morning, home, like I used to every other morning but my whole entire self was aching for Em. To see her, make sure she was fine, to hold her. I prayed that she had gotten my note that I had left for her explaining my absence.  

As I reached the top step I told my loud heavy feet to slow into a frustratingly slow walk as I reminded myself she could still be asleep. My body was tugging and I let the mythical rope pull me towards her straining my ears I could hear movement and a soft hum. To me it was a beautiful melody.  

Softly opening the door I saw her. Her back was to me as she had a draw opened doing...I didn't even take note. All I could see was that she was naked bar the towel that was wrapped around her, her shampoo scent stronger and the strawberries suffocating. I watched as water slid over her shoulder blades slowly, as if trying to torture me with all their will. Her skin I could tell would be warm and milky smooth.  

I shuddered my breath caught and heavy and not because of the run. Without knowing it I was behind her my wolf taking over. Already I was hard and without a chance to gain a coherent thought I had her front pressed up against the wall and her towel tossed to the side. My wolf reverberates with a thrill as she gasped her body instantly pressing back into me her body all there for me and only me. As soon as we touched her tormenting hormones filled my senses. If that's what she wanted...  

Her intake was sharp as I moaned in her ear her warm cave embracing me as I continued pushing deeper, tunneling her. It was rough and I knew it would be torturous to her as one of my hands palmed and pinched her breasts holding her tightly to me so she couldn't escape, my other hand on the wall in front of us saving her from becoming flattened and my lips kissed and sucked along her shoulders and neck. She could do nothing as I thrusted into her deeply bar stand and take the onslaught of need and bathe in the pleasure with no control.  

She stood leaning into me her body silently pleading for more or even all. Her head lolled back to lay heavily on my shoulder my lips able to access underneath her throat. Her heavy breaths and moans caressed and tickled my skin with warmth as she moaned with more and more ecstasy as I tunneled her. She was just so damn tight and I prayed that would never change, ever.  

Panting heavily I could feel the tsunami wave coming as I leant heavily even more towards the wall. And we came. Oh god did we come. Em came with a loud cry as her nails dug into my hips bringing me in deeper her cry invigorating.  

We stood slumped against one another and the wall panting as all new reasons of sweat ran across my brow and her naked body. I felt so drained and wrung out like a sponge and I loved it. I felt heavy like lead and exhausted.