International Playboy

...

(End of flashback and back to present)

"I was joking when I said I was going to have to kill you. Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The boy said scratching the back of his head and looking at tae with a guilty expression. He certainly hadn't meant for the other boy to pass out and he felt bad.

"I-It's ok." Tae managed to stutter out, still staring at the bunny ears protruding from the dark hair of the other boy. He was beginning to understand, but it just seemed too impossible. Although he had thought seeing a pink rabbit would be impossible and look where he is now. He needed to prove to himself he wasn't crazy.

Tae got up from his position against the tree and began making his way to the dark haired boy, moving at a slow and hesitant pace, worried he would scare him away with any fast movements. The boy's dark eyes stayed glued to Tae as he came closer...

five feet away.

an arms reach away.

a few inches away.

The ebony haired boy stood frozen in his spot, staring wide eyed at the hazel haired boy approaching him. Tae, reached up and poked one of the bunny ears. The other boy flinched at the sudden contact, but stayed where he was and closed his eyes. Tae then began stroking the ear. They were definitely real rabbit ears, warm to the touch and velvet under his fingers.

"Um... This is getting a little creepy." The dark haired boy muttered, still frozen in place with eyes still closed.

Realising he was practically groping the boy's bunny ears, he jumped away. "O-oh my god! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...Uh-"

"No, It's ok. You're fine." The boy interrupted, now looking at the ground. Tae noticed his cheeks had taken on a cute rosy color, "It sorta felt good..." he mumbled.

Now it was Tae's turn to blush. Silence followed and awkwardness bubbled up between them in the absence of words.

"Sooo... What's your name?" The bunny boy asked, desperate to fill the channel of silence between them.

The hazel haired boy snapped his head up to meet the others gaze, "Tae. Well, my full names Kim Taehyung but everyone just calls me Tae."

The rabbit boy giggled. "Cute name." he said. Tae felt his face heat up once again. Was this guy trying to flirt with him?

"I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook."

********************************************

Is this the beginning of Taekook I wonder? Has if finally started?! *internal fangirl scream* EEEEEEEEEEE

I apologize for the shortness of these last few chapters, after this they will start getting longer (hopefully), these where just really short because I was originally planning on making these last three chapters just one chapter, but then decided to break them up.

I hope you are baring with me, the story will be picking up it's pace shortly

Have a good day!