Chapter 4- Dookie Face

((QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: just wanted to clarify: the character Rachel in this story IS NOT BASED OF ME lol. When I was writing the Original one shot of this, I needed to think of a few names quick, and so for some reason I used mine and a friend's. But I'm not the Rachel in this story. S-sorry? But anyway, into Chapter 4. ~Khrp))

~ Dookie's POV ~

After we got off the plane and went through security and all that, Nate and I began to walk towards the food court in silence. After a minute or two, Nate broke that wonderful silence.

"Hunter?" He asked.

"Sup?" I replied, turning my head to look at him.

"We should ask Rachel for her number, to keep in touch. And... So you two can talk it uppp~" He teased, raising his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes in response. "Dude, STAHP, she's coming" I said, looking behind him and waving.

"Oh" he turned around and did the same. Rachel walked over and sat down in the seat next to me. "Hey!" She chirped.

"Hai Scrub!" I replied, turning slightly to look at her.

"Why'd you two want me to come here again?" She asked, cocking her head.

"Because you and Doo--" "So we could keep in touch." I interrupted Nate, glaring at him.

"Oh, okay!" She responded with a smile. She took out her iPhone and tapped a few things, then handed it to me. "Put your number in!"

I looked at the Contact Name she put in and laughed. "Dookie Face". Wow. She did the same with Nate, him being "The Scrabbler", then stood up. "I should probably get going... my friend is probably waiting for me somewhere out there..." She unlocked her phone again.

~ Rachel's POV ~

I unlocked my phone again, pulling up my texts with Hannah. I texted her.

"Hey! Where r u? I'm in the airport" I waved to Nate and Hunter, and began to walk away.