Chapter 6- Only One

~ Rachel's POV ~

I gasped, typing quickly. "Really? You'd let me??" I sent, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

'Sure! Come back to the food court! :)' He sent back. "Thanks :)" I say, before texting Hannah the good news.

After I let Hannah know what's going on, I picked up my suitcase and bag and headed back over to the food court, seeing Nate and Hunter almost immediately. I walked over and sat down in the seat I was in earlier. "Hey!" I chirped.

"Oy!" Nate responded, smiling. "Thanks for letting me stay with you for a lil bit, Hunter! I appreciate it!" I said. "No problem" he replied, blushing slightly.

After a few minutes of talking, Nate asked, "Dook, should we head out in a few?" Hunter nodded in response, and turned to me. "Rae, do you need anything before we leave?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I responded. They nodded, and we left the airport.

~~~SKIP TO DOOKIES PLACE~~~

Dookie opened his front door and we put all our bags down inside the front door. "Wait, Hunter?" Nate asked. "Yeah?" He responded.

"You only have one guest bedroom, right? I can sleep on the couch, Rae can have the be--"

"--No, Nate, it's fine. I don't need a bed." I interrupted. Nate looked at me, surprised. "Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I responded.

Nate nodded reluctantly as Hunter began to show me around the house.