Chapter 5

AN: Alright guys I'm soooooooo sooo soooooooooo sorry that this update has taken like 35135463 years but school has just started and I've been getting a lot of homework and on top of that im in the middle of my sports season....This chapter is gonna be pretty short and is a filler but I hope you enjoy it and i promise to try to update the next one within the next week or so!! Thank you for the comments and votes! Love you! :)

Tony sat alone in the conference room a little while longer, turning all of this new information over in his head. Peter had seemed pretty torn up when he had found out Harry was released from prison, there's probably some bad history between those two. Tony spun around in his chair, "Jarvis bring up everything we have on Peter Parker."

In seconds the AI had everything related to Peter from parking tickets to his birth certificate pulled up on the computer table. Tony began searching and reading and learning about the newest Avenger.

Tony swiped away at the holographic newspaper clippings, making the less important ones disappear, he tossed school transcripts, although he could tell from those the kid was pretty smart, parking tickets, test scores, his voting registration. Finally and image and a headline caught his attention. Using his hands he enlarged the article.

"Gwen Stacy, fell to death at New York's Power Plant. Interesting." Tony kept reading, same time last year when Electro attacked, Tony realized, "Girlfriend of two years to Peter Parker."

Tony sighed, Harry must've been the one that killed Gwen, which is why Peter was so upset at his release and the fact that when he mentioned her before he cut himself off. Tony shook his head, and sighed. Of course he could be completely wrong about this, it was just a guess, but Tony had a pretty good feeling about this one.

Interrupting him from his thoughts, the door behind him opened, "Tony Stark."

He turned around and there was Director Fury standing right in front of him. Tony groaned, "Jarvis what did I say about letting people in?"

The AI hesitated, "Nothing. Sir."

Tony opened his mouth to correct the robot but then realized Jarvis was right and he never said to not let people in. He focused his attention back onto Fury, "What do you want? To explain why you can't help us? Because I think there's a lot more to this than you think."

Fury half smiled, "Mr. Stark I have come here to tell you that I, along with Agent Barton and Romanoff, are in your full service. The council of course doesn't agree with me in the case of pursuing Mr. Osborne's release so we have to do this quietly."

"Uh huh. Why didn't you just say the before?" Tony responded, standing up from his chair and powering off the computer, hopefully before Fury noticed what he was reading. He wasn't sure what Fury was doing just yet.

"The council was listening, making sure I was staying out of the way." Fury answered, calmly. He began pacing around the room, "Mr. Stark, Mr. Osborne is a very real and serious threat." He reader a hand into his signature black trenchcoat and pulled out a picture. The image showed Harry along with another man, just before entering Oscorp, it was right after Harry was released from prison, "This man," Fury continued, "Is Daniel Sharp. A very important member of H.Y.D.R.A. If he and Mr. Osborne are collaborating, this will mean very bad things. For all of us."

******

After his emotional and slightly embarrassing talk with the Captain, Peter wandered around the halls of the hundreds of floors of the Stark building.

Most if them were all the same, office space, meeting halls, a cafeteria, another training room, storage, and multiple rooms that were locked or empty. It had been hours of this aimless wandering before Peter came upon something actually interesting. A lab. More specifically, Tony Stark's private lab, although he wasn't alone. Peter's enhanced senses told him that much.