Chapter 12

Aww man, only one more chapter left!! AHHHH!!! This is so exciting I've never finished one of my stories before cuz I get distracted by all these other ideas I have.. and 1.5K views! Incredible! You guys are seriously da best. So after the final chapter I'll be starting my new story which I've decided is going to be a story with just Spiderman/Peter Parker...so I hope you guys will read that as well! Thanks so much and here you go!

Peter used his webbing on his side in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Distracted for a moment, a figure jumped on top of Peter’s back, knocking him down to the ground. Peter flipped around to his back so he could face his foe, like all of Sharp’s men, this one was impressively strong, dressed in black head to toe, and Peter soon found that his attackers strength was nearly double his.

The man grabbed Peter and lift him off the ground and threw him into the nearest building. Black spots danced in Peter’s eyes as he crashed into the stone building, creating a crack in the hard stone wall. The man advanced towards Peter and reached his arm out, grabbing Peter by the throat before Peter could fully recover from the previous blow. He was lifted into the air as the man’s grip tightened around Peter’s throat. The black spots in his vision returned, and darkened as Peter attempted to escape from the man’s grasp.

Just as Peter was about to black out from the lack of oxygen, a slim arrow flew through the air, embedding itself in the back of Peter’s attacker. The grip around his throat loosened and Peter took the chance to grab the man’s arm and swing him into the wall where Peter had been standing, knocking him out or killing him, although Peter was pretty sure it was the arrow that had killed him.

Peter looked down the street and saw Hawkeye running towards him, “You ok?”

Peter nodded, “Now I am, what took you guys so long?”

Hawkeye tilted his head up to the sky, “Tony had to grab something real quick.”

Above them, the Ironman suit flew in the sky, blasting at Sharp’s men, who were terrorizing citizens as they tried to escape.

Black Widow ran up behind Hawkeye, “So to break up this bonding moment, but Sharp’s brought reinforcements.”

The agent handed Peter something, it was a comms earpiece and microphone. Peter lifted up his mask and attached the earpiece to his ear. Through it he could hear Dr. Banner spouting something about Sharp’s position.

“Sharp is retreating back to Oscorp. If he gets back there we won’t be able to stop him without injuring or killing hundreds of innocent people that are in that building.” Banner said through the comms unit.

Peter looked at the two agents in front of him, “I’ll go slow him down, you two try to slow down Sharp’s men here.”

The agents nodded, “Since when do I take orders from a kid?” Hawkeye commented, smiling to show his was only joking.

“Ha ha.” Peter muttered.

“Be careful Peter, we’ll send Tony and Steve over there to help you.” Black Widow responded before running off to help a group of terrified citizens.

Peter used his webs and swung his way through the streets of New York towards Oscorp which was only a few buildings away. He saw Tony flying his way over towards the building and the Captain knocking out one of Sharp’s men before running towards Oscorp as well. He saw Thor taking out a few of Sharp’s men with his hammer and the police around the city scrambling to figure out what to do to help.

Tony used his repulsor beams to blast a hole in front of where Sharp was trying to run towards. He was surrounded by a group of his enhanced soldiers who all abruptly stopped at the blast. Tony sped up and blocked the path towards Oscorp. Peter swung over to his side, landing softly on the burnt up grass beside Tony’s hovering form.