Chapter 6

AN: Yay new chapter! Sorry for the long wait but here it finally is! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for reading and commenting and voting it makes me so happy! :)

This next week is homecoming week at my school so I'll be busy wrapping up my sports season and helping out with homecoming so the next update probably won't be until after this weekend is over..and to leave you with a cliffhanger..I'm sorry!!!

But anyways enjoy this chapter! Things are getting exciting!! :):)

Much love from me!!

 Back at Stark tower, Tony had shown Peter his room for the night, not only was Stark tower an impeccable business building it could be a beautiful hotel as well. Peter’s room by itself was bigger than his New York apartment that he shared with his Aunt.

The walls were a deep stone grey with lighter grey accents on the curtains, and bedspread. Peter’s room had a singular window that was almost the size of the wall itself and as Peter stood facing outside the window, ten floors from the ground, he and his room were bathed in the orange afternoon sunlight.

Along with having an enormous room to himself , a bathroom connected to his room, which was about as big as his bedroom back home. The floor tiles matched the light grey accents from the bedroom, and the towels were a pristine white. Peter walked back over to his bedroom and investigated further. The black dresser located on the side of the room adjacent to the window  was as tall as Peter. He opened the top drawer, T-shirts already lined the inside of the drawer. Weird, Peter shook his head and opened up the rest of the drawers, jeans, workout clothes, socks, and anything else Peter could possibly need was already folded neatly into the dresser, his exact size and everything. Why would Tony already have all the dressers full with clothes my size? I mean I’ve only been here a few hours. Peter shook his head from the confusing thoughts and went back to the king sized bed that was placed in the center of his room. He had never felt a more confortable bed nor had he realized how exhausted he really was. Sure he had been attacked early that day, learned that Gwen’s murderer was out of jail and working for HYDRA, and that they were coming after him, so Peter never really had time to feel tired. Now as he laid down on the bed, his eyes grew as heavy as concrete and he fell asleep.

************

Peter was back at the tower, Harry was there and so was Gwen. Only she was falling, down, down, down. Peter watched as her, standing still. He watched her fall, down, down, down. Further away from him and safety. He screamed her name, but he couldn’t move. His feet were frozen, his hands cemented to his sides, and his eyes glued to the scene in front of him.

“It was your fault.” A voice snarled behind him, it was Harry, only it wasn’t. This wasn’t the Harry Peter had been best friends with when they were younger. This was the Green Goblin, a monster. A murderer.

“It was all your fault Peter.” Harry continued. Peter shook his head, closing his eyes.

“No, no, no, no...” Peter mumbled shaking his head.

Peter looked back down at Gwen, she was gone. There was no more Gwen. He would never hear her beautiful laugh, or watch her crinkle her nose, or listen to her talk. She would never go off to England and become successful.

“It was your fault. She’s dead because of you.” Harry snarled again, laughing maniacally.

“No. It was you. You killed her!” Peter screamed back, clenching his fists.