your song

adam banks🏒
"there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach / if we're trying / we're breaking free."

breaking free, troy & gabriella

charlie conway🦆
"you're looking right, i know you know / so go ahead and let it go, go, go / you're shining like a star / i want to be where you are."

superstar, big time rush

connie moreau🧸
"i've loved and i've lost / but that's not what i see / so look what i got."

thank u, next, ariana grande

dean portman🏋️
"run baby run / don't ever look back / they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance / don't sell your heart / don't say we're not meant to be."

check yes, juliet, we the kings

dwayne robertson🤠
"all day long i can hear people talking out loud / but when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd / old mister webster could never define / what's being said between your heart and mine."

when you say nothing at all, alison krauss

fulton reed🏋️‍♂️
"now, who'd have thought someone like you could love me? / you're the last thing my heart expected / who'd have thought i'd ever find somebody / someone who, someone who makes me feel like this?"

some hearts, carrie underwood

greg goldberg🥪
"is it cool if i hold your hand? / is it wrong if i think it's lame to dance? / do you like my stupid hair? / would you guess that i didn't know what to wear?"

first date, blink-182

guy germaine🍬
"you'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs / i look around me and i see it isn't so / some people want to fill the world with silly love songs"

silly love songs, paul mccartney

julie gaffney🐈
"to hold me in her arms oh / i need a woman who'll take a chance / on a love that burns hot enough to last"

i wanna dance with somebody (who loves me), whitney houston

lester averman🎥
"never gonna give you up / never gonna let you down / never gonna run around and desert you / never gonna make you cry / never gonna say goodbye / never gonna tell a lie and hurt you"

never gonna give you up, ricky astley

luis mendoza⚡️
"if you want to be my lover / you gotta get with my friends"

wannabe, spice girls

xx lesserblessed