your celebrity crush

adam banks🏒
when you were little, you watched fantastic four and ever since then, you've been in love with chris evans. you've watched him go from johnny storm to the heart and soul of the avengers, and you were always silently so proud of him.

charlie conway🦆
joshua jackson. you're not sure why, but he reminds you so much of charlie. maybe it's the eyes, light green with a speck of blue? or his character pacey witter from dawson's creek? you're not entirely sure why but, he makes you swoon.

connie moreau🧸
demi lovato. she's so gorgeous and an amazing singer... you admire her strength. you loved her almost as much as you loved connie; almost.

dean portman🏋️
you guys went to see theory of everything when it was in theatres and you immediately fell for eddie redmayne. he's nothing like your dean, and you think that's more than part of the appeal.

dwayne robertson🤠
you just adored heath ledger. what a beautiful, talented man gone too soon.

fulton reed🏋️‍♂️
nick jonas. you have stanned him ever since the beginning of the jonas brothers era and he's always been your fave. you were a little upset when you found out he was married but that's okay; you have fulty.

greg goldberg🥪
diego luno. you fell in love with his voice first, after you two watched the book of life together. you never did figure out what he looked like until you saw the 2017 remake of the movie flatliners.

guy germaine🍬
bill hader. you love the way his voice sounds and how his smile always makes you smile. he has you whipped for reasons you can't really explain

jesse hall🎂
you were a little beb, watching night at the museum with your family and ahkmenrah appeared on the screen. rami malek was your first and forever love.

julie gaffney🐈
jessica rothe. you first saw her in happy death day then hunted down any other movies you knew she was in (okay, thanks to wikipedia, you were able to hunt down the movies).

lester averman🎥
the entirety of the original ghostbusters crew (bull murray, dan aykroyd, ernie hudson, & harold ramis). you just loved them all so much, them and their characters in those films meant a lot to you

luis mendoza⚡️
raúl esparza. you first saw the actor in season 14 of law & order svu and you didn't like the character much at first, but as you continued, you couldn't help but feel some type of way for the man.

russ tyler🔥
you always tell yourself you would be actively pining after jason momoa if you weren't already taken by the love of your life.