Wrong Rooms

Newts POV

"C'mon Newt!" Minho says from behind. I was grabbing my luggage from our tour bus while the crew complained about me taking so long.

"Sorry, it was stuck." I say as we enter the hotel. I love the hotels in LA, their so beautiful. We walked up to the front desk as Thomas began talking the the women.

"Hi, I've booked two rooms,"

"Ah yes, Thomas?"

"Yeah,"

"And you booked two one bedded rooms?" She asked.

He pauses and looks at us, slowly turning back to meet the women's eyes. "Uh, well we booked two rooms with two beds each."

"Oh, I'm sorry, there must have been a mistake. Would you like to see if there's other rooms Available?"

There was a moment of silence as he thought it over. "No, it's fine."

"Ok," She smiles and grabs our room keys, handing them to us. "Thank you." Thomas says.
"No problem."

We start walking toward the elevator as it dawned on me. I'm going to sleep next to Thomas! Our plan for the week was that I'd share a room with Thomas, and Minho with Frypan. We entered the elevator and Minho pushed the button to the third floor.

We waited, sitting there, as my stomach began to twist and turn with knots. The elevator opens and we walk out, searching for our rooms. We find the rooms 12 and 14 next to each other.

"Alright, night guys." Frypan says.

"Goodnight." I reply, entering the room. As Thomas closing the door behind us, I admire the room. The room had soft plush carpet and a queen sized bed decorated with silky sheets. I went to the bathroom, changing into Mt. Dew PJ pants and a long sleeved shirt. Thomas entered after I plopped on the bed. I switched the TV, flipping through the channels, and then Thomas came out wearing a tee and shorts.

"Whatcha watching?" He asks.

"Uh," I say, "Maze Runner?"

"Yah, that's fine." He says.

He pops down next to me and I can't help but turn away and blush. He gets under the sheets as I play The Death Cure, and then I too get under the covers. He turns off the lamp as I get comfy.

Later during the movie, i hear sniffling. I look over at him and he's crying.

"Tommy, you okay?"

"Yeah," He says, "it's just, it's so sad the way Thomas dies."

"You ship Dylmas?" I ask.

"Yeah." He cries. I grabbed the remote and made a look at Thomas. Nodding his head, I switch off the TV and begin to get comfy. I settle for a minute but then, have the urge of unease. I moved around again, trying not to disturb Thomas. I feel comfortable after a minute, listening to the silence. I can hear Thomas breathing and I start feeling uncomfortable again.

Moving around again, facing away from Thomas, I grunt from the major discomfort. I then feel Thomas begin to move and I began feeling guilty. I try to turn around to apologize, but before I do, a pair of arms wraps around my body. Thomas snaked his arms through and rests his hands on my middle. He scoots close to me as my face turns bright red.

What is he doing?! What's going on?! What does this mean?! Does he like me?!

Although I'm dumbfounded by the quick moment, everything feels oddly comfortable. Everything slows down and I begin feeling drowsy. I scoot into him and he pulls me even tighter, yet still gently. The steady sound of him breathing and the rising of his chest on my back, is enough to make me close my eyes and drift asleep.

Ugh. Sorry it's bad. Well I'll see you guys soon...