Hitchhiker Part 2

Newts POV

I stand in the doorway of my apartment, holding the door for Thomas as he walks through with a shy smile. Closing the door, I turn to see Thomas admiring my home.

"Wow, Newt, you gotta nice home." He compliments.

"Thanks." I respond. I put my keys in a bowl and hang up my jacket. "Here, I'll hang your jacket." I say walking towards him.

"No, Its fine, I can do it myself."

"Don't worry about it Tommy, I got it." I insist. He looks at me for a second, and replies with an "Alright".

He blushes as he takes off his jacket, revealing purple long-sleeved, and hands it to me. After placing it over my fireplace to dry, I yet again turn, but this time to admire the other boys beauty. His dark chocolate eyes and matted and messy dark hair. Cute nose and plump lips that look kissable. My breath is caught in my throat, Thomas is absolutely stunning.

Then I notice he's shivering, because his clothes are soaked, and quickly grab some of my clothes from my bedroom. I come back shortly with the clothes and hand them off to Thomas. "Here, change into these, and don't worry, I don't mind if you wear my clothes, you're freezing and I won't have that." He takes the clothes, his fingers slightly touching mine for a split second, sending chills through my body, and he gives me a warm smile as he asks where the bathroom is.

While he's changing, I began cooking up some food for the both of us, humming along to a tune as I swing my hips, and fry food on the stove. Hearing footsteps, I turn around to see Thomas, wearing a pretty pink sweater that brought out his eyes, and lazy sweatpants. He blushes as he walks toward me, his cheeks matching the sweater he wore.

"I look rediculous, don't I?" He laughed. He tugs at the sleeve of the sweater, making him even more adorable, and his hair was starting to become dry and soft again.

"Of course not," I smile, "if anything, you look absolutely more cute." I couldn't even know if it was possible, but I think his cheeks turned a darker shade of pink. "Thanks, Newt. Um, I really wanna thank you for letting me stay with you, it's nice to not be alone."

"I should thank you," I say, continuing to stir the food on the pan, "I haven't had company in a while, it's nice to finally have someone over. It's nice to not be alone." I take the pan off the stove, and set it down over by the dinning room table. "Would you like something to drink? There's milk, water, tea." I emphasized my accent on 'tea'.

"I'll just have water, while you drink your tea and eat your crumpets, thank you." We both cracked up, as I got him his water, and me my tea, and we began to eat.

"Newt, oh my god!" Thomas moaned. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. "It's like an orgasm in my mouth!"

"It's Hamburger Helper, Tommy," I giggle, "I'm not a gourmet chef." He smiles widely at me.

"I've tasted Hamburger Helper before, but this is delicious. What did you do?"

"Shh, it's a trade secret." I whisper. We continue eating, as Thomas keeps complimenting my food. We eventually finished the food and I suggested to watch a movie, which Thomas gladly said yes, so we sat down on the couch with a bowl of popcorn between us. We decided to watch Us, and talked to each other about our lives.

"Hey, Newt?"

"Yeah?" I reply, turning my head to admire Thomas. His hair was completely dry and messy now, and his eyes had a sad twinkle.

"I'm sorry if I'm annoying you. Usually I'm not really an open book, since everyone else thinks I'm annoying, but it's just really easy to talk to you." I give him a confused look.

"You're not annoying, and I'm really glad you're so talkitive, because I haven't had anyone to talk to since I broke up with my boyfriend. He cheated on me, so I kicked him out. And I don't have any family members or friends." I say sadly.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why your boyfriend would do that, especially to someone so kind and beautiful." He gives me a soft smile.

"Thanks, Tommy." I blush. We stop talking to watch the movie, and as I grab for more popcorn, I feel a hand touch mine.

"Oh, u-uh, sorry." Thomas says, but not moving his hand. I look into his sparkling eyes. "It's alright." I whisper. Our hands stay there, and eventually I feel his fingers intertwine with mine. We look at each other, blushing, and he looks away in embarrassment, as I let out a soft chuckle. I squeeze his hand, letting him know that it's okay, and he squeezes back.

It was nice to feel the warmth from his hand. It made me smile wide, making my cheeks hurt. After awhile, I feel a head rest on my shoulder, and it's a sleeping Thomas. From this view, I can see all the details in his face. His pretty long eyelashes resting on his soft cheeks, his pink lips, his moles. Just looking at him, gave me a warm feeling in my chest. I let out a happy sigh, feeling my own eyes droopping, before falling asleep.

And I didn't know it yet, but Thomas would end up staying for a long time, until it was our home.

Heyyy
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Much love💖💖💖
~Tim