Anti-Sugar Rush

Thomas's POV

I gently ran my fingers through Newts hair, as we cuddled on the couch together after dinner. Newt was on top of me as he paid attention to the movie on the TV, but all my attention was on him.

Newt was the most beautiful thing ever, such an angel. I loved his golden hair and deep brown eyes, soft warm skin and smooth pink lips. He was truly breathtaking, I felt honored to have him as mine.

A smile spread over my face as his head got heavier, obviously falling asleep. "Newt," I whisper, "did you check your blood sugar?"

"No.." He groans, "I'm really tired Tommy." He got up though, slowly walking towards the kitchen to grab his pen. I immediately miss the warmth and comfort, waiting desperately for him to come back. I hear the hiss as the pen pricks his finger, then uses a stick to collect his blood sample. I watch him plug the stick into the his meter and I hear an "uh, oh".

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I don't..feel so good.." Newt then collapses the the floor, and in a panic I rush over towards him.

"Newt! Newt, you okay!?" I slap his face lightly, as he groans, and I pick up his meter, reading off 51mg. "Oh, fuck, Newt, Jesus fuck!" I lift him up over my shoulder, and lay him down on the couch. I then run to the kitchen, desperately rummaging through the cabinets and drawers, searching for something sweet.

Upon finding nothing, a few tears find their way out of my eyes. I the  come across a drawer with some candy bars, quickly snatching them and hurrying to the couch.

"Newt? Newt, come on babe, eat this," I unwrap a Snicker bar and bring to his lips, he lets out another quiet groan. He takes a bite of the bar though, thankful that we had something in the house to help raise his sugar.

I don't understand how this happened, even though this isn't the first time. We agreed that he should start eating healthy with me, although I catch him sneaking sweets now and then. But I don't understand how his blood sugar dropped so low.

"You okay baby?" I ask.

"Mhm," He replies.

"Cmon, let's get in bed okay?"

I lift him up to my chest and carry him bridal style to our bed. Laying him down gently, and  moving some hair out of his eyes, I get in bed next to him and make sure he lives through the night.

Hey
OMG I'm so sorry for taking so long. I've hit writers block hard right now, like, I crashed into it and an airbag blew up in my face. I'm so sorry and I know this is short and a terrible little chapter, but if I can get through the writers block, I promise I'll get better. I might also make another newtmas story, like start on it tonight, and the work on it for awhile. I'm gonna stop talking because this is taking too long, so, byeeeeee

~Moth

P.S. Thank you for reading my shitty stories 😊🙌💕✨