𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Do you really want to tell the losers?" I spoke into the phone. "Only so Richie gets the idea," Stan said and I giggled. "He isn't that bad, you know." "Please, just get ready," Stan whined and I sighed.

"Fine." "Yea-" I hung up the phone before he could finish talking. I sat up and stretched my back. I hopped out of bed and walked over to my closet. I took out a hot pink skater skirt, one with straps, and a white t-shirt with my white sneakers.

I then grabbed my white scrunchie and put my hair into a ponytail. I looked in the mirror for approvement and nodded my head.

~Time Skip~

"Yuh-You guys wanted to tell us something?" Bill looked at me and Stan. "We're dating," I said, like it was nothing, and Beverly's eyes widened. She then winked and I smiled at her.

"God, my aching heart," Richie dramatically grabbed at his chest. Stan rolled his eyes at this, but I looked at Richie. "Maybe next time, Rich," I said and he pursed his lips.

"The Jew and the hottie. I don't see it." He said half-jokingly and shook his head.

New chapter..it's short, but it's just a filler! I'm actually watching IT right this second for like the millionth time....aaannnndddd why is this movie/book so good? (I've read the book, in case you didn't know..it was the best) also, I wanted to give you guys an idea of what your phone looks like, so it looks like this

it was the best) also, I wanted to give you guys an idea of what your phone looks like, so it looks like this

But unfortunately, I have to go somewhere, so I'll see you guys later..have a great day/night, bye <3