𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Two weeks?!" I yelled, looking at them both. "That Ronald McDonald looking clown pretty much hurt the fuck out of you," Richie said, causing Stan to glare at him.

"The doctors said that you could be released the morning after you woke up." "So I can leave in the morning?" I asked and Stan nodded his head.

"Have any of the other losers come to see me?" I asked, but Stan and Richie exchanged the same look that they had before. "We can check your list of visitors if you want," Stan offered, but I shook my head.

"It's fine," I gave them both a weak smile before leaning up a little more. "Please tell me that I have other clothes," I groaned, looking down at the hospital gown.

"I got something." Stan sat up from the chair and grabbed a bag.

He pulled out a soft pink skirt, white sneakers, and a Psychedelic Furs shirt. It's the outfit I wore the day we met.

~Flashback~

"Hey, what's your number?" The kid with thick glasses..or Richie I think said and I smiled a little. "Let me tell him, and maybe he'll share it with you." I glanced over to the curly haired boy. "That's Stan." Richie said.

"Stan..what do you say? Call me?" I asked and took a pen out of my backpack. "Come here." I said and walked over to Stan. "Do you mind?" He shook his head and I smiled, taking the cap off of the pen and grabbing his hand.

~End of Flashback~

"Thanks, Stan," I giggled and his cheeks turned to a light shade of pink. "Hey, hey, hey. He's not the only one who got you something. Look a little further to the left, Y/n." Richie gave me a toothy grin.

So I turned my head a little more to see a bouquet of tulips. "Wow.." I mumbled. "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl." Richie winked.

I winked back, but then sighed. "Let me get some sleep," I said and they left without question.

AHH GUYS!! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS BEING SHORT, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL GET YOU TRIGGERED ASF AND ITS NICE AND JUICY.

BYE GUYS, HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT <33333

also thank you for 2k y'all are the best