𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"You ready?" Richie asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me. I nodded my head, taking one last look at myself in the mirror. My soft pink dress was laced at its edges, giving off the effect of innocence, and same to Richie. He was wearing a light blue suit with his hair touched up a little.

~At Stan's Bar Mitzvah~

Me, Richie, and his mother all sat next to each other in one of the benches that surrounded the middle of the temple.

"They're gonna slice the tip of his dick off, I'm telling you." Richie said, and his mother hit his arm.

I laughed at this, and Richie smiled. "Would everyone settle down, please?" Mr. Uris's voice boomed into the microphone, dying down the buzz of people creating small talk with each other.

As soon as it went quiet, Mr. Uris introduced Stan and gave him the microphone. He looked at me and Richie, making eye contact with me, and damn, I wanted to tell him I was sorry.

"Indifference is a part of growing up." Stan started causing people to look at him weirdly and his father to mutter something to him.

"Becoming an adult..it isn't about being able to vote, or being able to drink or drive." His father starting trying to take the microphone from him, but Stan started moving further away from him.

"Becoming an adult, in the holy scripture of Derry, is learning not to give a shit." Stan finished, stumbling a little, but then dropping the microphone.

Everyone was silent, and Richie broke it by standing up and clapping. I laughed when his mother pulled him back down in embarrassment.

I then ran out of the rows of benches, almost tripping on a few people. I needed to find Stan.

~Stan's POV~

"Stan?!" A voice yelled. It was Y/n. She came running down the hall towards me, panting.

"Stan..I know you don't want to talk to me, but-" "you and Richie are together now?" I asked, and she looked at me in sorrow.

"I..yes, but what you just said..I'm sorry that I couldn't be your girlfriend while you said it." "Shit, Y/n. You kissed Richie! You left me!" I cried, and then more footsteps were heard coming down the hall.

"Y/n.." It was Richie. "Richie, stay away from her!" I yelled, and he shook his head. "You stay away from her. You're the one who left her crying. I was there two care for her! And where have you been these past weeks, huh, bird brain?! Where have you been?!"

~Your POV~

"Where have you been?!" Richie yelled, pushing Stan down. He got back up, punching Richie. "STOP!" I yelled, but neither of them listened.

They continued fighting each other, sights of blood on both of them. I yelled at them to stop again, and this time they followed.

"You know what?" I asked, my voice shaking. "You both lost me." I then burst through the doors of the temple, running away from everyone.

Hey guys! Ya know..just another day in the life *cries silently* I have nothing to do but write fanfiction and cryyy..yeah..have fun with this..and go check out some of my newer stories if you haven't already..you'll be the koolest kid in the kool-aid commercials!!! erm..have a great day/night..

ALSO CREDS TO @localsadgal FOR THE IDEA OF THEM FIGHTING, ILY AND HOPE THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY