𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

It's hand turned into some type of claw and as it started to walk away, it let out one more demonic laugh and slashed both Ben and I's stomachs with the claw.

I grasped at my stomach, screaming in pain. "We have to go!" Stan yelled, looking at me and Ben. "Bill!" He yelled and Bill came into the room. "Sh-Shit," he stuttered. "Luh-Let's go."

We all ran outside, Stan holding me up. He was helping me up on his bike since I couldn't ride mine, but I looked back to see Eddie getting put into the basket of Mike's bike, with the help of Bill and Richie.

We all then rode our bikes to Eddie's house. Once we got there, we tossed our bikes to the side. "Huh-Hold on," Bill said, walking up to the door. He knocked on it a few times.

"Oh my, Eddie!" A voice yelled, walking over to Eddie. Ms. Kaspbrak looked at all of us, a deathly glare in her eyes. "You! You did this!" She pointed her finger.

"You know how delicate he is." She pushed past us, her arm around Eddie. "No, Muh-Missus K, we were attacked-" "Don't. Don't try to blame it on anyone else."

She helped Eddie into the car before she slammed the door shut. She started to fiddle around with her keys until she dropped them. "Here, let me help." Beverly bent down to pick them up, but Ms. Kaspbrak snatched them from the ground before she could.

She then got up in Beverly's face. "Oh, I've heard of you, Miss Marsh. I won't have a dirty girl like you touching my son." She whispered. "That goes for you, too, skank." She pointed her finger at me.

She then walked over to the drivers side of the car and plumped down into the seat, immediately driving as fast as she could to get to the hospital. We all stood in the street, watching the car zoom down the road.

"Can we go?" I asked them. I could feel most of the blood in my body slowly leaving my system.

"Hold on..I saw the well." Bill started. "Wuh-Wuh-We know where it is, and nuh-next time we'll be better prepared." "No! No next time, Bill!" Stan shouted. "You're insane." "Why? We all know no one's going to do anything." Beverly said.

"Look! Eddie was nearly killed! And look at this mother fucker. He's leaking hamburger helper! And then Y/n. You know how much she's been through today?!" Richie yelled, insulting Ben.

"We can't pretend it's going to go away! Ben, you said it yourself, It comes back every 27 years," Beverly looked at Ben in quiet desperation. "Fine. I'll be forty and far away from here. I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town, too." Ben did have a point.

"Because want to run towards something, not away." She said. "Excuse me, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?" Richie asked and Beverly flipped him off.

"I mean come on, let's face facts! Real world! Georgie is dead. Stop trying to kill us, too." Richie tried walking away, but Bill wouldn't let him.

"Georgie isn't dead! Tuh-Take it back!" "You couldn't save him, but you can still save yourself." Richie tried walking past him again, but Bill stopped him. "Take it back! You're scared, we all are. But Tuh-Take it back!" Bill pushed Richie and Richie pushed back.

That's when Bill punched him, knocking Richie on the ground. "Bill!" I yelled. "You're just a bunch of losers! Fuck off!" Mike and Stan held Richie back from Bill. "You're all just a bunch of losers, and you'll get yourself killed by trying to catch a stupid clown!"

"Stop!" Beverly yelled and they did. We all looked at her. "This is what It wants! It wants to divide us. We were all together when we heard It. That's why we're still alive!"

"Yeah? Well I plan to keep it that way." Richie finally successfully pushed past Bill.

I then saw the whole losers club. The one from Neibolt. They were all dead.

~Stan's POV~

Y/n started screaming as Richie walked away. She thrashed her body around in the air, as if to be keeping something away.

"Y/n!" I yelled, running over to her. Once I touched her, she went unconscious. I saw Richie running over, panic in his eyes. "What's wrong with her?!" He yelled.

Here's another part as promised!! Like another cliffhanger, duh, but besides that..you know..tell me how your day has been. Buuuut I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i guess I liked writing this part, but I'll see you guys next time..have a great day/night, byee <3