𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Richie's POV~

We all went running after Bill as soon as Eddie pointed it out.

Eddie was leading the way. We started walking through another tunnel, until Eddie fell over. "Come on dude, get out of there. That's grey water."

"I need my fucking flashlight!" Eddie yelled. He was reaching around for it in the water. Instead, he touched something else. We all screamed when we saw a bunch of heads come out of the water.

I quickly grabbed onto Eddie, moving him out of the way of them. "We should be getting to Bill," he said. "How do you know?" "I just do."

While we were walking, I slowly moved back to Stan.

"Do you love her?" I asked. "What?" "Y/n. Do you love her?" I said, and Stan looked at me. "I-I don't know." He stuttered. "I love her. She's pretty." I said, causing him to nod her head.

"Yeah. She's looks..pretty. Pretty in pink." He sighed, and I slung an arm around him. "You're lucky." "But she's yours, not mine." I rolled my eyes at him, and went quiet.

"Guys.." Mike said. "Bev?! Y/n!" He yelled.

~Stan's POV~

"Y/n," I said, looking at Richie. "Huh-Ha-How are they in the air?" He stuttered, looking up at her and Beverly.

Eddie looked up, too, just not at them. I looked at where he was. "Are those.." he started. "All of the missing kids..floating." I said.

"Help me get her," Ben said, attempting to jump up and grab Beverly. "We'll get Y/n, too," Ben said.

I watched Y/n

push Richie's head down into the water. "Hey St-Stan what's up with you? Yuh-Yuh-You look like you want to kill her." Bill stuttered and I looked at him. "I don't." I said.

"You like her, don't you?" Eddie asked me and I shook my head. "No." I replied. Richie popped back out of the water. He puckered his lips in attempt to kiss Y/n, who instead held a finger up to his lips and shook her head. I smiled a little bit.

She's adorable. "You like her, man." Eddie said and I pursed my lips. "So what?" I asked. Y/n and Richie started swimming over to us.

"Stan come on, let's get Y/n." Richie said, nudging my shoulder. "Right." We all had to help to get Y/n's lifeless body from the air, including Bev.

I grunted as I reached up to grab Y/n by her ankles. I accidentally looked up Y/n's dress, seeing her underwear, but immediately looking away.

"That's ho-" "Shut up, Richie," I said as I pulled her down. "Just.." "I know."

~Your POV~

I felt a pair of lips on mine as I started to regain consciousness. Everything was blurry and slowly started to come into focus. "Stan?" I asked, and he hugged me..or a lot of people hugged me?

I saw the rest of the losers club, except for Bill.

"Where's Bill?..are you guys okay?" "You're asking us if we're okay," Mike said, laughing a little. "But where's Bill?" I asked, and they all looked at each other, pulling away from me.

Eddie was the one who found Bill, and we followed.

"Georgie," Bill said. "What took you so long?" The little boys voice trembled..Georgie's voice. He was armless on one side and holding a paper boat in the hand he did have.

"I was looking for you this whole time," Bill said. "I couldn't find my way out of here." Georgie walked closer to Bill.

"He said I could have my boat back, Billy." He cried, and Bill starting sniffling a little. "Was she fast?" He asked. "I couldn't keep up with it." "She, Georgie. You call boats she."

"Take me home, Billy. I wanna go home...I miss you, I wanna be with mom and dad!" Bill was crying now.

"I want more than anything for you to be home, and mom and dad...I miss you so much."

Bill moved closer to Georgie. "I love you, Billy." He said, and Bill noticeably put his hand on the gun. "I love you, too." He held the gun up to the boys head. "But you're not Georgie." Bill pulled the trigger of the gun, making...making It fall over.

It's body started shaking weirdly, like it was having a seizure.

"What's happening?" I whispered, grabbing onto Stan's arm.

I just figured I'd make this since it's Wyatt's birthday, ya know? So let's just wish him a happy birthday....remember when he turned 13, holding a birthday cake, dressed as stan? No..just me? Okay. Well have a great day/night