The Stalking Game

To start, you need to wait until you feel the urge. You will know it when you feel it. You must wait to do this until you feel it. When you feel a strong urge to do the ritual, you must do it right at that moment. Do not plan it ahead of time.

When you go, locate the nearest crossroad. Go there and wait. While waiting, reach into one of your pockets and choose one item. Hold this in the palm of your right hand. If you have nothing in your pockets, you must spit into your right hand and make a fist as if you are holding an item.

Look up upwards and wait for the first bird you see.

If the bird is a dark color, spin clockwise. If the bird is a light color, spin counterclockwise. If there is no bird for longer than 10 minutes and you start to feel like you are itching, spin both ways (meaning, you will spin twice).

Yes, this ritual might end up making you look a little weird in public, but this is what is required.

After spinning, wait for the next stranger who passes by you. (If there is more than one person at a time, it is whoever is closest to you). Pay attention to that person's clothing.

If that person is wearing a dark color, follow them on the same side of the road as you are both on. If that person is wearing a light color, cross the road and follow them from the other side of the road.

Follow that person until you lose them. Keep holding the object in your hand or keep your fist with your spit closed.

The next step very much depends on the outcome of your following that person:

If you lose the person because you lost sight of them or couldn't keep up, you must go home and get in bed. Stay there until you fall asleep.

If you lose that person because they went back into a house, wait until your regular bedtime to go to bed. Then fall asleep.

If you lose that person because they went into a store or other building (not a house), you must stay up for at least 24 hours before going to sleep.

When you get home, place the object in your hand under your pillow (if you aren't sleeping right away still do this right when you get home). If you had spit into your hand, you will need to spit into your hand again and then wipe it underneath your pillow.

Do not set any alarms. I repeat, do not set any alarms. If you wake early, don't remember your dream, or are unsatisfied with your sleep, go back asleep. Wait until you sleep. Sleep until you dream.

You will dream of one or more of the following things:

·Future events (possibly including your death)

·Spirits who have been watching you during the ritual can come into your dream, talk to you, advise you in various matters, and so on

·A bloody woman missing her eyes may appear

·An old man who will stand and stare at you unceasingly may appear

·A figure of an angel

·A figure of a demon

·Various other things representing light or dark or other such things

As you can probably tell, this is a game of opposites. It is up to chance whether this turns out to be a positive or negative experience for you.