Sandman

•• Things needed ••

- Just a friend and yourself!

- maybe a comfortable place to lay down (optional)

•• How To Play ••

One person lays down on the floor on their back, while everyone else sits around then in a circle. You tell your friend to close their eyes relax, as you tell them a scary story about how they were injured or died and how they were cut open and filled with sand. You can make up your own story or use any of the examples I found on the Internet or made up myself, just remember to make it detailed and scary. Tell the person the concentrate on the story, especially when you're talking about a body part in the story. Run your finger lightly up and down the person's body part. (An arm, leg, stomach, ect.)

•• Examples ••

1.) There once was a mother who had a young son. He was sleeping one night man his mother quietly crept into his room. She cut open her son's arms. Then she put sand inside. She cut open her son's legs. Then put sand inside. She cut open her son's stomach. Then put sand inside. When son woke up in the morning... He couldn't move. (*dramatic music in the background* XD)

2.) You tell the person they died in a horrible way. They were then taken to the cemetery and buried. The sandman then came and dug them up. He slit open your arms, legs, and stomach then filling them with sand and stitching you back shut. After the person is completely filled with sand, tell them the sandman finished his job and is now gone. When they sit up they'll be heavier.

3.) There once was an old lady who lived across the street. She looked about 79 years old and would always be sitting out on her porch in her rocking chair. She stared at your house all day. One day you went out for a walk. As you crossed the street you noticed the old lady smile just as you heard the sound of a car. Before you could react you heard a loud thunk before everything went black. The old lady suddenly got up and walked over to your body, and dragging you away into her house. Down into the basement you went where she set you on a table and started to cut open your arms. Blood started running out of the new wound as she started to fill your arms with sand. She then stitched your arms back closed. The old lady then cut open your legs and filled then with sand. Blood ran out of your legs, it was a dark Crimson red as she stitched your legs back closed. She then cut open your stomach and filled it with sand. She then stitched your stomach back closed. Then old lady then took you to her back yard, which had a cemetery a couple yards away. She then buried your body 5ft below so no one could hear your screams when you woke up. That is... If you would wake up.