Concentrate/How Am I Going To Die Ritual

This Game allows you to discover the way you will die. Play at your OWN RISK. This game is relatively harmless, but as always everything comes with consequences.

Players: One principal. One guide.

Requirements: The Words.

Instructions: 1. Begin anywhere and at any time. If you are the guide: Stand behind the principal. You should be facing their back. If you are the principal: Stand in front of the guide. You should be facing away from them. Close your eyes.

NOTE: Steps 2 through 19 are to be performed by the guide. The principal should simply stand with their eyes closed throughout and experience the guide’s actions. The principal should NOT open their eyes until instructed.

1. If you are the guide: Make your hands into loose fists. Begin pounding lightly on the principal’s back in a one-two-one-two rhythm.

2. Following the rhythm set by your fists, speak or sing the Chorus of the Words: Concentrate, concentrate Concentrate on what I’m saying People are dying, children are crying Concentrate, concentrate

3. Cease the pounding motion. Proceed to the first Verse of the Words. The first Verse is as follows: Crack an egg on your head, let the yolk run down Let the chills run up, let the yolk run down Crack an egg on your head, let the yolk run down Let the chills run up, let the yolk run down

4. While you speak or sing the Verse, perform the following motions simulating the experience described by the Words (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): On the word “egg,” lightly tap your fist on the top of the principal’s head. On the phrase “let the yolk run down,” open your fist and run your fingers down the principal’s back. On the phrase “let the chills run up,” run your fingers up the principal’s back.

5. Return to the one-two pounding motion on the principal’s back. Repeat the Chorus.

6. Cease the pounding motion. Proceed to the second Verse of the Words. The second Verse is as follows: Squeeze two oranges on your shoulders, let the juice run down Let the chills run up, let the juice run down Squeeze two oranges on your shoulders let the juice run down Let the chills run up, let the juice run down.

7. While you speak or sing the Verse, perform the following motions simulating the experience described by the Words (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): On the word “oranges,” lightly squeeze and twist the participant’s shoulders. On the phrase “let the juice run down,” run your fingers down the principal’s back. On the phrase “let the chills run up,” run your fingers up the principal’s back.

8. Return to the one-two pounding motion on the principal’s back. Repeat the Chorus.

9. Cease the pounding motion. Proceed to the third Verse of the Words. The third Verse is as follows (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): Stick 10 needles in your sides, let the blood run down Let the chills run up, let the blood run down Stick 10 needles in your sides, let the blood run down Let the chills run up, let the blood run down

10. While you speak or sing the Verse, perform the following motions simulating the experience described by the Words (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): On the word “needles,” stick all 10 of your fingers in the principal’s sides. On the phrase “let the blood run down,” run your fingers down the principal’s sides. On the phrase “let the chills run up,” run your fingers up the principal’s sides.

11. Return to the one-two pounding motion on the principal’s back. Repeat the Chorus.

12. Cease the pounding motion. Proceed to the fourth Verse of the Words. The fourth Verse is as follows (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): Stab a knife in your back, let the blood run down Let the chills run up, let the blood run down Stab a knife in your back, let the blood run down Let the chills run up, let the blood run down

13. While you speak or sing the Verse, perform the following motions simulating the experience described by the Words (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): On the word “knife,” lightly pound one fist into the principal’s back. On the phrase “let the blood run down,” run your fingers down the principal’s back. On the phrase “let the chills run up,” run your fingers up the principal’s back.

14. Return to the one-two pounding motion on the principal’s back. Repeat the Chorus.

15. Cease the pounding motion. Proceed to the fifth Verse of the Words. The fifth Verse is as follows (NOTE: This Verse’s rhythm may be slightly different than that of Verses one through four; adapt as necessary): Wrap a rope around your neck, wrap it ‘til it’s tight Wrap a rope around your neck, and PULL

16. While you speak or sing the Verse, perform the following motions simulating the experience described by the Words (repeat each motion whenever they occur in the Verse): On the word “rope,” mime wrapping a rope around the principal’s neck. Do NOT place your hands around the principal’s neck; simply draw a line lightly around their neck with your hand to simulate the “rope” and release them. On the word “pull,” place your hands on the principal’s shoulders and push lightly but sharply downwards.

17. Hold the principal by the arms. Lean in close. Whisper the following Words in their ear: You’re standing on a building You’re out on the ledge You’re feeling very dizzy You’re close to the edge And someone PUSHES YOU

18. On the word “pushes,” push the principal lightly but sharply forwards — just hard enough to make them lose their balance, but not hard enough to throw them to the ground.

19. To close the game: If you are the guide: Instruct the principal to open their eyes and immediately describe to you what color they see. If you are the principal: Open your eyes when instructed by the guide and immediately describe to them what color you see.

Concerning the Colors: If the principal sees the color red: They will die by stabbing. If the principal sees the color blue: They will die by drowning. If the principal sees the color yellow: They will die by poison. If the principal sees the color orange: They will die by fire. If the principal sees the color green: They will die by falling. If the principal sees the color purple: They will die by asphyxiation. If the principal sees the color grey: They will die by illness. If the principal sees the color white: They will die of old age and ascend to heaven. If the principal sees the color black: They will die of old age and descend to hell. If the principal sees the color brown: They will be buried alive.
LET ME KNOW YOUR EXPERIENCES IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME - :)