Hurt (edited)

" I can't belive you Marcus I go to pax for 1 weekend and you and Fassfy are sleeping together " kath screamed
"It isn't like that and you know it lufu " Marcus replied calmly
" My name is Kathleen not lufu!!!" she screamed and turned around and ran into there room. Kath had a mixture of emotions all at once. She reached for her phone " shit " she muttered under her breathe she'd left it on the kitchen side. She'd have too go past Marcus . "Here goes nothing she muttered pushing against the bedroom door . As soon as she stepped out something metallic heavy and painful hit her in the head . Everything went red suddenly and then white .
" crap " Eliot cursed he grabbed his keys and locked up and got in his car he totally forgot he was doing a colab with Kath he was already an hour late and Kath hadn't called him. He thought it was strange but didn't think much of it besides in a week him,Marcus,kath,Cray and baz where all moving in together. As he parked across the road from kath and Marcus's apartment he got a text from Marcus saying don't worry about coming over Kaths not feeling very well . Eliot almost turned around and went home but insted decided that he'd go and see her . Now Eliot has never ever told anyone this but he had such a big crush on Kath but he always knew that he had no chance with Marcus in the picture but they always seemed so happy together and if Kath was happy then he would live .
As Eliot headed up the steep stairs too their apartment he could hear a hurried clatter like pans being put away and thought kath was doing a cooking stream but wasn't she ill? Eliot knocked on the door it creaked open slightly as he stepped in Marcus greeted him and Eliot asked where kath was Marcus replied with that she was sleeping and they shouldn't disturb her as she has been overworking recently and how being sick hasn't helped. There was an awkward silence between the 2 with the odd piece of small talk . Eliot asked if Marcus was moving in on Monday or Tuesday . Deep down Marcus wasn't sure he was ready to move in with them but cray would be there Marcus always had a strange feeling when he saw Cray like nothing would ever go wrong again.
As Eliot was looking around he could have sworn he heard groans coming from their room . Marcus had heard them too and grunted " I'll go look , she is my girlfriend after all " Marcus knew about Eliot's crush it was pretty obvious but Kath was devoted too Marcus no matter what he did .
Eliot hated him, how smug he was about Kath being his girlfriend . He suddenly heard a bang followed by a loud thump on the floor .
Kathleen was lying there motionless with blood dripping from her delicate head and there was Marcus guiltily standing over her with a frying pan ....

( a/n chapters 11 and 12 are the wrong way around so just a quick heads up enjoy the book )