Mystery trip

***1 WEEK LATER***

"Do you know what's wrong with kath ?" Cray questioned everyone other than kath.

Kath had gone for her 3rd doctors oppointment in a week . All the boys where on the second floor Marcus,cray and Eliot were on the sofa and baz was in the kitchen making a sandwich . Marcus was just thinking of a world where he dated cray how good it was but cray didn't like him like that and he never would.

" what about kath " Marcus asked 

"Well she's been going too the doctors like mad this week " Eliot said 

Baz sat down and took a large bite of his sandwich and with his mouth half full said why don't we ask her . 

Cray thought it was a brilliant suggestion but then again he thought everything baz said was amazing no he can't think like that there just good mates nothing more nothing less besides baz liked Eliot and cray knew bazs feelings wouldn't change . 

Meanwhile at the doctors

"Kathleen please " the lady called for her too go to room 6 . Doctor Goddard kath gently knocked on the door then went in.

"Hello Kathleen what seems to be the problem today ?" The doctor asked politely 

"I might be pregnant " she blutterded out it felt so good too tell someone she hadn't even told Marcus . 

" Right well we'll need too run some test as I'm sure you know so come back on this date and fill in this form at home ok ?" The doctor said kindly pointing at some papers .

"Ok thank you so much doc " kath replayed before grabbing her bag , the papers then leaving .