Back again

" I told you guys he was alive didn't I !" Marcus shouted as he saw cray they all looked at him well everyone except tannar who had vanished.

"You tried to kill me you bastard!" Cray shouted at Marcus

"No cray you misunderstand " Marcus stuttered trying to come up with excuses .

"How do I misunderstand you trying to kill me ?!?!" Cray shouted before tackling Marcus to the ground there was a knock at the door . No one answered it they knocked again until some one opened the door .

We got a call from this address he said quickly the officers looked down and saw Marcus with a broken nose punching cray hard in the face continuously.

After a few seconds the officers had separated them and an ambulance was on its way .

( time skip )

They had just arrested Marcus and drove him away he went too court a few days later and was sentenced too 10 years in prison for attempted man slaughter by this time Eliot had asked kath to be his girlfriend and she said yes Marcus and cray where together and lannan and tannar both moved into click house things just got better and better .

( a/n next chapter will be the last one it will be a time stamp by a few years. If you liked this book and want a sequel please tell me tomorrow thank you )