Videos

They had been living there for a month and today was there first filming day they where filming 3 videos ( they had already done a house tour ) 2 hide and seeks then  fear pong . Eliot was seeking first .He found lannan and Marcus in the lift then cray hiding behind a door and baz in a cupboard . They couldn't find kath anywhere they had 1 place left too look Kaths wardrobe as lannan ventured in first he saw something on the floor . It was pregnancy test and it had come out positive ! He shouted it in the pocket of his hoodie so no one else saw it .

In the second round lannan was seeking and after he'd found everyone he pulled kath over too a corner and started talking casually he was about too take out the test when Eliot suddenly came over patting them on the back good game back there he said we are just about too film fear pong you 2 so hurry up .

The teams where baz,cray and lannan 

Kath,Eliot and Marcus 

There where many highlights such as lannan and kath switching teams , kath eating a chilli and a human pyramid with team 1 . Afterwards lannan said that tannar wanted kath too come and stay the night at there new place . She agreed and went and told everyone else what was happening 

Out of no where kath just ran out of the room starting too tear up Eliot immedeatly rushed after her and came up 5 minutes later to get some pain killers And water as she had been  sick.