I remember my mom?!

As I enter the pizzara. My head started hurting a lot lately. Ever since I started to remember my past. As I entered the pizzeria. I saw Molten freddy and Helpy talking. "Hey guys." I said . "Hi bryan are you okay?" Helpy asked. "yeah my head hurts a little bit, but am okay." I said smiling. "Good cause today me , Helpy and your sister baby have a plan, to help you remember your mom."  I jumped up and and down with exciment. "Really how am going to remember  my mom?" I asked happily. "Well it seems that important action or words trigger some of your memory. So am going to say some words that our mom have said to you. And see if you remember bits of our mom." baby said. "Are you sure this is going to work?" I asked. " its worth a shot." molten freddy said. "okay lets give it a shot." I said.  As baby tried every quote that our mom have said to me , didn't work, I still couldn't remember her. "guys am going to the starlight stage for a sec." I told them. As I walked to the starlight stage . I saw ballora on the stage.  It looked like she was about to sing a song. So I decide to listen to ballora singing.

Ballora singing:

COME LITTLE CHILDREN. I'LL TAKE THEE AWAY . INTO A LAND OF ENCHANTMENT. COME LITTLE . THE TIMES COME TO PLAY HERE IN MY GARDEN OF SHADOWS . FOLLOW SWEET CHILDREN . I'LL SHOW THEE THE WAY...

Ballora stops singing

"Oh bryan how much did you hear?" Ballora asked. I didn't say anything . I just ran up and hugged her, while crying. "Mom it's me chirs." I said while crying. "You can't be chirs." My mom said. As I showed her the scar , I have on my head. Ballora cryed and hugged me. "So you remember mom know chris." baby said. I nodded and kept hugging my mom.