𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐞

━ :・゚☆ ( 𝙇𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙇 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

✧ 𝔾𝔼ℕ𝔼ℝ𝔸𝕃 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔸

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊venus

𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 ┊moon daesoul

𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 ┊moonie, soully, moonsoul, dae dae, vee

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊rapper, dancer, actress, model and producer

𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊december 10, 1994

𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 ┊ulsan, south korea

𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭┊170 cm

𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ┊55 kg

𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 ┊b positive

𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊sagittarius

𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 ┊dog

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ┊moon seojoon (father), kim haewon (mother) and moon haeun (older sister)

𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲 ┊  rainbow bridge world

✧  𝔹𝕀𝕆𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕐

Venus was born and raised in the city of Seoul, Ulsan, where she always excelled in music class at school. Due to her musical talent with the guitar and other instruments she used to participate in talent competitions organized by the school attended by talent scouts from several companies, Venus received offers from SM, Cube and Starship at the age of fifteen. She accepted to be a trainee in Cube but left it the following year for her current company Rainbow Bridge World.

In 2014 she made her debut as a member of the new female group called Mamamoo.

✧ ℂ𝔸ℝ𝔼𝔼ℝ

𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 ┊mamamoo

𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ┊ lead rapper, dancer and sub vocalist.

𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭┊ june 18th, 2014

𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛┊ moomoo

𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 ┊korean and english

𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 ┊ read, bother solar and play guitar

✧ 𝕊𝕆ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃 𝕄𝔼𝔻𝕀𝔸

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 ┊@mamamoo_official

𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫┊ @mamamoo_official

✧ 𝕋ℝ𝕀𝕍𝕀𝔸

• Her training lasted four years, unlike that of her band mates, which lasted three.

• At first she was going to debut as a soloist a year after the group but it was decided that she would be part of the group and not continue with her solo training.

• She was the first among the trainees to be chosen to be part of Mamamoo.

• At first Hwasa was afraid of her but when they started to get to know each other better they became best friends.

• Her initial position in the group was leader but that position was granted to Solar when Venus fainted due to a stress attack.

• Venus sees Hwasa as her baby. Both have a very close relationship, so much that when they lived together they shared a room.

• She is usually the subject of conversation on the internet due to her outfits. Because of this Venus said "It's my body and if I feel comfortable with my body dressing like this, then I will dress like this".

• In 2015 she confirmed her relationship with the leader of GOT7 until in 2017 her company announced that they had ended their relationship.

• She doesn't usually relate to other idols since she doesn't have much time for it, she prefers to relate with her childhood friends and with her groupmates.

• Hates Korea's beauty standards. She thinks they're too stupid and it's horrible to put on makeup to look like a doll. She is proud of having a body that doesn't fit in them.

• She supports the LGBT community a lot because her sister is a transsexual.

• Has a tattoo of the LGBT flag in honor of her sister.

♡ ♡ ♡

welcome to this ugly world, baby vee