𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬

IN 2017 it was confirmed that her relationship with Im Jaebum had ended although both clarified that it was because, due to their work, they didn't have time for each other so they decided by mutual agreement to finish things. They also confirmed that they would still be friends even if there were feelings in between, they haven't been seen together again.

JAEBUM confirmed that he still had feelings for her last year and Venus confirmed in a vlive that she also had feelings for him, although she said "Even if we wanted we couldn't resume our relationship because what happened before would happen again".

HER older sister had an operation to change gender at twenty-five, now she is thirty-two and married with a plastic doctor and has a son of three years.

BEFORE wanting to be an idol, her dream was to be a tattooist in the studio of the famous Kat Von D, High Voltage tattoo.

HER family owns a horse ranch in the United States, where she lived for a few years as a child. Because of this she rode on horseback and won many competitions.

SHE loves to party, most of the weekends she goes to a party where she usually goes with her friends not idols.

HAS no shame for anything. She likes to talk openly about taboo subjects, like sex.

SHE is afraid of the darkness but at the same time loves the night.

IS a fan of the british band Queen, in fact her stage name is due to Freddie Mercury since the planet Mercury and the planet Venus are the planets orbiting more close to the Sun.

LOVE the rain, so much that she almost choose "rain" as her stage name.

CATALOGED as the most problematic of the group since she doesn't usually shut up when the criticism mainly because of her style that usually highlights her curves, which is not usual in Korea, or because of her sister being transgender. Venus doesn't care that they speak ill of her but she doesn't tolerate criticizing her family, her friends or groupmates.

IN 2017 she was the protagonist of a scandal when she punched a paparazzi who criticized Hwasa's body and way of dress. They had to go to trial but finally no charges were filed.

WAS in a romantic relationship with a girl during high school, although she doesn't classify herself as bisexual because women don't attract her sexually. Some time ago she clarified that the relationship it had lasted no more than a month and that it was purely sentimental.

THE moomoos nicknamed her "Devil" because, according to the fans, her look and smile are as mischievous as a devil's.

MOST of her friends, who are not idols, are known to be instagram ulzzangs or youtubers.

A big fan of Jefree Star. She had almost all of his makeup products.

HER sister, was a drag queen before undergoing surgery and was almost accepted into the Rupaul's Drag Race program. Of which Venus is also a fan.