𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐬

• there are no ships in rbw because venus almost never interacts with her companions, except with the brother group of mamamoo (vromance) although the fans see more their relationship as one between siblings

byun baekhyun ; baeksoul or moonbyun

This ship is one of the most famous among Venus's ships since the rapper played the love interest of Baekhyun's character in Scarlet Heart Ryeo. Some sources have said that on the set of the series they were both together all the time and that they were too friendly with each other so they quickly started the rumors that Venus was cheating JB with Baekhyun, the rumor was denied and Baekhyun and Venus were forced to stop seeing each other in person, only interacting through texts. At the end of 2017, the year in which the breakup of Jaesoul was announced, Baekhyun announced that Venus was his ideal type. Currently there are not many interactions between them.

kim taehyung (v) ; double v or taesoul

These two are friends for a long time and the fans love how good they look together. They both met thanks to Namjoon, who is a good friend of Venus, and since then they have become good friends. V always look for her when both are present in the same event, are always joking and with Daesoul huging him or with the arm of Taehyung on her shoulders or wrapped in her waist. They even have their own symbol that is put their fingers together while doing a "V" forming a "W".

jung wooyoung ; woodae or young soul

Venus has not had any interaction with Wooyoung but the boy is a big fan of her and can never stop talking about her. He knows a lot about her and he declares himself as her number one fan, she is his ideal type and his favorite singer. He always talks about her, so much so that the other members are tired of him except San and Mingi, who are also Daesoul fans, this three usually discuss who is the best fan and who knows more about Venus although Wooyoung always wins. Definitely Wooyoung is a great fanboy.

oh sehun ; daehun or moonhun

Sehun thinks that Venus is hot, he has always thought about it and can't avoid showing it when they are in some awards ceremony and Mamamoo makes some presentation, more than ever the cameras or the fans have caught their reactions to the girl, whispering to Chanyeol as they both watched her or with a mischievous smile while he patted Baekhyun's arm. Venus also thinks that Sehun is hot, in fact it is her bias wrecker of EXO and the fans know it, he knows it too, although nobody does anything and this frustrates the fans of this ship.

bang chan ; chansoul or daebang

Venus met Stray Kids before their debut when she once went to visit JB at JYP and met them, their encounters began to be more frequent and finally ended up giving love to the trainees. She sees them as little brothers, unfortunately especially Bang Chan since in a certain way he reminds her of her brother before he became her sister. Even so the fans ship them as they have noticed that when they talk about Venus the leader usually blushes and in some other vlive the other members have caught him listening to Mamamoo's music secretly.

wong yukhei (lucas) ; yuksoul or daekhei

Venus loves Lucas, he seems very funny and his voice is great so in 2018 she asked him to collaborate on a song for her solo album, since then they are quite friends although, obviously, Lucas can't stop flirting with Venus, she almost never follows unless she is really bored.

im jaebum (jb) ; jaesoul or jaedae

Oh, her first love. Jaebum was not her first kiss or her first relationship but he was definitely her first and, until the moment, only love. They started their relationship in 2015, a year after they met in their groups' debut promotions, since Mamamoo and GOT7 debuted the same year, unfortunately it only lasted almost two years since their work took time away from their relationship. Both still love each other and don't try to hide it because the fans can always see the looks that are cast in the events they both meet or the lyrics they both write. It's obvious that they regret not being able to continue with their relationship.