𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

━ :・゚☆ ( ii. MISSING THAT )
𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

↬ 𝘥𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

↬ 𝘥𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵

𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗺 𝘅 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝗲𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹
(𝗳𝘁. 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝟳, 𝗮𝗵𝗻 𝗵𝘆𝗲𝗷𝗶𝗻, 𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴)

♡ ♡ ♡

𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡

She had not been in the disco for an hour and already regretted having followed the fucking crazy of Hwasa, having promised to accompany her last week and of course coming without reinforcements.

For half an hour of the fifty minutes she had lost her best friend in the crowd and she certainly didn't feel like getting into the sea of ​​people to go looking for her, so she stuck to the bar enjoying alcohol and loneliness .

Although the latter was left over.

Entertaining with her phone a notification appeared on her screen distracting her from the series that she was watching on netflix.

@stormyy.lee mentioned you in its history

She raised an eyebrow, muttered a "What the fuck are you doing, Storm?" and pressed the notification, the screen showed the private conversation she had with the only female member of Bangtan and within this the story she posted. A video of her at the bar drinking her first drink about ten seconds ago was shown in the girl's "best friends" stories.

She frowned before looking at the place from where she could have recorded it but there was no one there so she started typing.

me
where are you?

stormyy.lee is writing

She let out a somewhat annoying sigh, looked around again looking for Hwasa or Storm or at least someone known but nothing, there was no one. The VIP disco was full of people unknown to her, so she deduced that those on the track were not idols. She ran a hand over her forehead, the cold metal of her rings cooling the skin.

It would have been better to go to Jigoku, there were all the idols. Surely Moonbyul and Wheein would have gone if they had gone to Jigoku. She released another sigh and returned her gaze to the phone.

stormy.lee
at the top, in the largest reserved.
i have hwasa
is a little drunk

me
stupid bitch
and you?