Chapter 1

Ship: Nerd!Namjoon | BadGirl!Reader
Description: From the moment you saved Namjoon, you had him hooked. But the question is- are you worth all of the trouble you bring?
Warnings: Triggering, Sexual Assault, Mentions of Rape, Mentions of Rapeplay, Future Rapeplay, Slight Violence, Drugs
Word Count: 8,189
A/N: Trust me it's going to be intense- especially in future chapters. And definitely extremely triggering.

Officer Kim Seokjin tapped his pen against his chin repeatedly, feeling the little click as the tip of the pen popped out to disappear once again, being simply background noise as his eyes scanned over the file of a missing college student. Well, that, accompanied by the sounds of quiet sobbing from the woman sitting across from him.

"So," Jin started, sighing. "Your son went missing two days ago, and you found out about this around 8 PM?"

"Yes," the woman wept, rubbing her eyes furiously, wiping some of the dribbling snot with her sleeve. "He's an adult, and I waited the 24 hours suggested- but officer, he always comes home around 6. I don't know what happened- this has never happened! He left his phone, his passport, credit card- everything. I don't know what could happen. He didn't even take the car- I think something terrible happened, officer. Please, please tell me what you found out!"

"I understand you're worried," Jin nodded grimly, glancing up to the middle-aged woman, who looked as though she were already twice her age by now, dark circles and bags under her eyes, and a certain shaken look to her features. "We'll do everything we can, ma'am."

"Please!" she begged. "Just tell me where my son is."

"We're working on it ma'am," Jin confirmed, his lips pressed in a thin line. "But we need you to answer some questions first."

Her body shook and trembled as more tears scattered down her cheeks, and she wiped them furiously, giving her cheeks a bit more of a red hue. "Yes. What questions should I answer?"

"Tell me about your son," Jin said, his eyes returning to the file, the picture of a younger, smiling boy grinning up at him. "Was he a good student? Did he do drugs? What kind of people did he associate with?"

"Namjoon was always a very good student," the woman replied, her eyes glazing over at the memory of her son- who could be anywhere at the moment. "He studied hard, had a very high IQ, never got in trouble. He never touched a single drug, and he didn't have many friends, even though he's a theater kid. The other kids never seemed to like him- intimidated was what I told him. Oh dear, what if they're the ones who took him? My dear boy, taken-"

"Ma'am," Jin interrupted. "Finish the questions."

The woman's lips pursed, but nevertheless, she continued. "He did have one friend. Taehyung, from drama. The boy is one we've known for a while, good kid. Follows Namjoon around like a puppy, really, but he's sweet. A decent student, and Namjoon often tutored him. The only friend he had though."

"Taehyung?" Jin clarified, scribbling the characters down into the file. "Could you tell me the surname and address, please?"

"Kim Taehyung," the woman sniffed, following the young boy's address.

Jin jotted it down, nodding his head. "When was the last time you saw your son?"

"Two days ago at our house. He said he was leaving to Taehyung's to tutor him, but Taehyung said he never showed up."

Jin nodded, eyes scanning over the notes he was taken. Looks like they had a lead.

"I really don't know what happened to him," Taehyung shook his head, arms crossed over his knees as he stared down at the rug. He was seated on the couch opposite of Officer Seokjin, his eyes downcast, though worry was tinged in his tone. "This isn't Namjoon-hyung, I know that. He's never missed a class in his life. Or a rehearsal or practice or- anything, really."