Chapter 4

Ship: Nerd!Namjoon | BadGirl!Reader
Description: From the moment you saved Namjoon, you had him hooked. But the question is- are you worth all of the trouble you bring?
Warnings: Triggering, Mentions of Rape, Rapeplay, Overstimulation, Blowjob, Hair Pulling, Handjob, Oral, Dirty Talk, Degrading Names
Word Count: 4,140
A/N: It's 1 AM it took so long to finish this oops.

You awoke, stirring in your sleep to feel Namjoon's arm wrapped tightly around your waist, and pressing against your hip was nothing more than an erection. Namjoon's own hips were rocking against you, dry humping you through his wet dream. He whimpered in his sleep, murmuring your name as it spilled through his lips.

It was morning, the white light seeping in past the curtains that covered the glass window. And it seemed as though your little boy toy had a case of morning wood. You smiled to yourself, reaching behind yourself to slide your hand between your back and his chest, letting it snake down to grip his length.

He groaned against your neck, his eyes fluttering open to stare at you. You smiled softly at him, the scene oddly more domestic than you were used to, at least, with him. You felt how his heart started to pick up the pace from house tightly his chest was pressed against your back, and guilt seemed to nip at your heart.

No, you could worry about that later. But how could you when he was staring at you as though you were the most beautiful thing on Earth? The thought made you squirm and made you uncomfortable.

"Morning sleepy head," you smirked at him, pecking his nose, though it hurt how you had to crane your neck back to do so. "Seems like we've got a problem."

"Not a problem, you're taking care of it," Namjoon mumbles in a husky voice, nuzzling his nose into the crook of your neck. God, his morning voice was sexy. If you knew this little nerd had the capabilities of being such a sex god, you would've fucked him long before.

"A real man would take care of his own problem," you tease, letting go of his shaft and pushing him away from you, rolling over.

"What's this about being a real man?" he questioned, rolling on top of you, his arms propped on either side of you to hover over your frame.

You grinned, kicking him away to hop off the bed, stretching your arms over your head as you sauntered away. "You know exactly what I mean," you taunted, creating distance between the two of you. "If you want a blowjob, you know exactly what I want. Grow a pair and take it."

You turned back, catching the undeniable glint of lust and excitement that glimmered in those dark eyes. "Oh really?" he said, walking towards you.

You giggled, quickly walking into the main room of your hotel room, Namjoon quickly trailing after you. Before you knew it, your arms were pinned against the door, your body being slammed against it.

Fuck, Nams learned fast exactly what got you turned on.

His fingers tangle into your hair, and he lowers you to sit down on the ground, where you land on your ass with a grunt. "Maybe I will," he snarls, clenching onto your jaw to open your mouth. "It's your fault I'm hard anyway, isn't it?"

"No," you say, though it's hard with how he's got your cheeks squished and lips puckered. You're pressing your hands against his hips, nails digging into the sides as you attempt to push him away from you. "That's a lie."

He grins, noticing how weak your attempt to push him away was. God, you love that gleam in his eye. How could someone so sweet look so sexy? "I think you know it is, now don't you, slut?" His hand lets go of your jaw to tangle into your hair again, giving it a rough shake. You whimper at the pain, wincing under his grip. "Now, do I have to repeat myself?"