Chapter 2

Ship: Nerd!Namjoon | BadGirl!Reader
Description: From the moment you saved Namjoon, you had him hooked. But the question is- are you worth all of the trouble you bring?
Warnings: Triggering, Drugs, Rapeplay, Blowjob, Breathplay, Degrading Names, Hair Pulling, Handjob, Dirty Talk, Slapping, Consensual Non-Consent, Face Fucking
Word Count: 8,032
A/N: It gets worse- trust me.

Namjoon's hair blew over his forehead, the sweat that was once glistening on his tanned skin now drying, revealed from the windswept bangs that arched over his head. The window was rolled down, and his hand was stuck outside the window, letting the wind guide it as it glided along, pushing against his hand with a certain cool breeze and comforting sense. Was this what adventure felt like? To feel free, your heart hammering with new possibilities, and the excitement that followed? His heart soared with him, grinning as he stared past to the blurring lights, streaming past like ribbons flowing in the room, glowing in contrast to the night sky.

The air was warm, the humid heat was cooled by the breeze. Namjoon felt as though he had been transported back to summer- with no worries, homework, or tech nights. Perfection. The music you played was blasting, your nails tapping rhythmically against the steering wheel, your red lips mouthing along to the lyrics. It was some 70's or 80's music, and though Namjoon originally didn't peg you as the type, it suited you.

"Hello daddy, hello mom," you smiled, eyeing Nams. "I'm your ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! C'mon, Nams, sing along."

"I don't really know 70's music," he admitted sheepishly. "Who's this?"

"You're joking!" you gawked at him, mouth agape in surprise. "Cherry Bomb! By The Runaways?"

Namjoon shook his head. "Never heard of them."

You rolled your eyes, diverting them back to the road. "You uncultured swine- you don't even know The Runaways! They're fantastic, in the prime music era. 70's music is so much better than the trash on the radio now, honestly. You mean to tell me you don't know a single 70's song?"

"I know the pina colada song," Namjoon offered.

"That's even worse!" you huffed. "I hate that song. The guy basically tries to cheat on his wife with an ad where she contacts him, and not to mention he didn't even know she had the same interests as him! How the hell would you not know what your wife likes? It's one thing to start fishing for people to date- but not while you're married."

Namjoon shrugged, "I like it, it's calming."

"Screw calming, what's life without thrill?" you shrugged. "That's what gives someone a mid-life crisis and makes them feel incomplete- they understand how insignificant and boring their lives were the minute their grandkids' eyes start glazing over during their stories. Everyone's so desperate to cheat death and stay safe that they've forgotten how to truly appreciate being alive."

"Didn't peg you as the philosophical type," Namjoon smirked, eyeing you from the corner of his eye. You seemed to have something new about you each time you spoke, and he liked seeing this side of you- a deep subject that you truly were passionate with, even if he didn't necessarily agree with it. He liked seeing you so adamant about something.

You tensed. "It's just the facts. I'm not that into these talks actually, it's something I try to avoid discussing. Let people live in the world they want to see, they're not hurting anyone."

"I don't think it's stupid or anything- you're allowed to state your own opinion," Namjoon pointed out.

"Not in this day and age," you laughed. "Hey, you should sleep you know, I'm depending on your shift to drive once it's morning, alright?"