Angels in the Outfield

Joe wasn't prepared to go to the Police and Firemen Baseball Charity event. At all. He spent the greater part of the night before being a total insomniac. Screenplay ideas were pouring out. His phone was still buzzing from sly messages from Ben. Ben. Fuck. Why did he text him back? Why did he press the letters on his iMessage, giving the blond access to make him smile..laugh...horny as fuck.

Ugh. Speaking of that, when his head finally hit the pillow, the blond filled every corner of the mind. A blues beat trickled through the air. Suddenly the angel of the nightclub did not carry wings. No. In his dream, he was clad in a leather jacket. And thick black rimmed glasses. He still had his hair slicked back but it was a far greaser. Shit. In this dream, he was a greaser. Elvis? No..... Freddie Mercury. Embarrassingly, Joe was having a dream about the first video that ever made him question his sexuality. He'd be lying if he didn't feel his reaction in his pants all those years ago and didn't have it replay, unbuckling his pants this time around and shooting thick streams of white all over his palm.

His dream-self watched as Ben, the Au Pair. Ben, the angel of the night, took center stage, rocking his hips as he sang, climbing on top of a motorcycle. However, instead of a biker chick joining him, Ben motioned for dream Joe to climb out the set behind him.

Ben's smile went wide when dream Joe joined him. Ben instructed him to put his hands around the waist as he continued to sing to the camera. When dream Ben got off the bike, Joe stood there in awe, watching as he squatted and twirled effortlessly. A band of girls took hold of him in the next moment, peeling off his leather jacket as well as his white undershirt. Just as Ben turned toward the band and Joe (who was Joe in the video -- maybe John? He kind of looked like him, strangely enough), the older man woke up.

He woke up to his dick rock hard, his hand underneath the cotton of his undergarment, holding on firmly. Joe clearly couldn't fall easily back to sleep in this condition, so Joe settled for closing his eyes and imagining the rest of the music video where the brunet took the blond off the set, pushing him over to an empty craft table and ravaging him from behind. Joe creating the rugged moans of the blond as he pounded him over and over again. The sharp contrast from Ben's deep voice to a high pitch yelp as he came made Joe's shudder violently, releasing himself with such a profound moan that his mother would clearly be burning red in the morning, knowing the acts of the son who still lived and masturbated in her household.

As Joe took a wipe from his desk drawer to wash himself up, he also glanced at the alarm clock. 6 AM. Yeah. No. Sleep was no longer in the cards. Sighing, he got up, changed his sweatpants and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee, reeling at the fact that he never, ever felt so much pleasure. How could he be so foolish to let his mind come...heh, cum...this far.

~*~

"Hey, Joey. I am so happy that you are joining us again. Really. You know your father would be so proud that you were continuing the tradition." A 50-something-or-other made this comment as Joe made his way over to find out his game station for the night. This firehouse was so familiar to him yet now so empty without his father. The Charity event was tradition but it didn't feel like it without his dad to make jabs about the new recruits or how they would have done more to make the night a night to remember for all the children. Most of the police and firemen coordinating the event understand why only Joe's mother got involved this year. Joe couldn't bring himself to do it. He could only agree to dress up as a baseball player (as he did year after year) and man a station.

The older man motioned for Joe to be the keeper of the bean bag toss. Joe gave the typical half-ass smile as he took the items for his station and got it set up in the middle of the auditorium.

When the children did agree is when Joe finally began to relax. Helping children was second nature to Joseph. If he wasn't a writer, his mother swore he'd be an amazing teacher. Joe rolled his eyes at the thought of him dealing with brats for 6 hours a day. Some brats for 3 hours was fine and dandy. He'd make an exception for his future children but that wasn't in the cards for years down the line, Joe knew that much.

"Bean bags. I love those!" A squeaky voice let out as her wheels approached the station, almost running over Joe's foot in the process. Joe just laughed at the close call before looking up to meet the eyes of the beautiful little lady in a green and glittery chair. An angel.

With her hand outstretched, she waited for Joe to give the first bean bag. But Joe kept the bags firmly in his hand without realizing. After all, when his eyes rose further, Joe's eyes locked with another angel. Ben. Holy...

"Hey, buddy." The blond said oh so casually, mimicking Joe's eye action and looking him up and down. However, instead of Ben getting utterly tongue-tied and holding hostage of the bean bags like Joseph, the blond spoke once more. "You know I love a man in uniform."

Joe swallowed hard, his mouth dry and his thoughts anywhere but the auditorium. There he was, in the flesh, with the little girl that he showed Joe pictures of in tow. He wasn't lying and my god, he was wearing black-rimmed glasses like in the dream. Thank goodness he was not wearing the leather jacket or Joe would have to excuse himself entirely. Joe clearly didn't realize how long he took there, ogling the cheeky blond standing next to him. 30 sec? 1 minute? An hour? Honesty, his gay brain could spend an eternity staring at this damned sight.

"Sir..hi. Hello. Can I have a bean bag? I am very close to enough coins for a big bear." The soft voice finally broke Joe from his trance. "Oh, I'm sorry, miss. Here is your first bag. You know the rules, yes?" The young lady nodded with assurance bore throwing the first bag. Joe and Ben watched with admiration at her determination. Her last two bags went right in the middle of the catcher to receive maximum coins. She will clearly be getting that big bear.

"What are you going to do with such a big bear, my dear?" Joe asked gently as he kneeled to be eye-level with her as he gave her the coins.

"It's going in my room so that Benny and I read stories together." The little girl looked up at the blond with such awe that Joe couldn't secretly relate to.

Joe gave her a sweet smile and handed the coins over, "So you must be Analise."

The girl cocked her head to the side, "You know my name? I don't know you."

Joe pointed up at Ben, "let's just say I'm good friends with your Benny." He gave Ben a wink. Shit. What was that? He was losing his straight facade the more he saw...envisioned Benjamin.

Analise giggled, "Benny friends? Yay. Benny! Bring your friend to the house. I make cookies with mommy and Travis for you."

Ben shook his head in protest, also kneeling to the side of her chair to dismiss her, "I don't think my friend...." Ben cleared his throat, obviously insinuating that friends with benefits were more like it, "has the time to come over for cookies."

Joe watched as Analise face shattered. Joe could tell that she was so happy that Ben had a friend. And that she'd perhaps have a new friend like Benny to treat her like a queen. Joe couldn't let her down after seeing her face grimace. Even though Joe knew how dangerous it was to be with Ben again. Texting was less personal. Joe could try his best to keep his gay thoughts to himself. But being next to Ben and not wanting to feel him again... Feel his fingertips slide down his chest... Those tips unbuckling him and mouth being oh so talented on his member. Foolish Joe never returned the favor and mercilessly Ben still replied to his texts.

Yet maybe Ben was hurt about their last meeting. Though his texted seemed to differ, seeing him in person could've thrown Ben over the edge and now he's making an excuse not to bring Joe over that enough.

"I'd love to" Joe finally uttered, regardless of his topsy-turvy thoughts. Analise beamed, suddenly pulling Joe into a hug before pointing Ben to go to the exchange station to exchange her coins for the big bear.

Ben spun her chair around, but before he started in the other direction, he took his phone out of his back pocket and motioned it in Joe's reaction, "I'll give you some days and times for dinner."

Joe gave a nod in an attempt to be happy without showing Ben how happy yet oh so nervous he was to be in the same room as Ben without wanting to lean over and touch...kiss?

Just as the next youngling came to try their hands at the toss, Joe's phone buzzed.

"I wasn't lying before. I love a man in uniform"

Joe sent back the middle finger emoji, his heart racing but his eyes rolling. Bastard.