XXXVI

MIAMI Evenings

|36|

_ _ _

_ _ _

"THE HAIR STORE SHOULD BE ON the furthest end if you ask me." Spank pointed at the area on the blueprint, that was laid out on the coffee table before them.

"I think so too." Isaiah nodded in agreement.

It was a Friday morning and they all along with: Ace, Julius, and of course Elijah—were currently gathered at Spank's loft going through the reconstruction plans for their plaza.

E looked down at his phone and sent a text out to Deluna. He didn't favor her at all but she was one of the only ways that he could learn about Sophia and her condition considering that Sophia had decided to keep him off of her contact list.

She was currently in a Postpartum Depression Treatment & Rehab Center down in Arizona. Deluna had a house out there so she was the closet family member on stand by for Sophia if anything. Elijah had only spoken directly with her on Leanna's birthday and her birthday which she didn't even seem that happy about. She was making progress though, she had her good and bad days but she was not quite back to usual self, so there was no telling when she'd return back to New York.

It hurt Elijah dearly knowing that he had completely broken her. He felt terrible that he played a part in her severe case of  depression. He felt even worse about breaking her heart and then trying his hardest to get with the woman that he had broken her heart for. However, he couldn't help how his heart felt or who it belonged with for that matter.

"But fuck all this business talk." Julius rubbed his hands together in a bird man motion. "What's up with your twenty-eighth big man?" He smiled at E.

"We throwing a party, what you mean?" E gave them his undivided attention.