Chapter 1

This story will speak much about a young cricketer who is struggling to make is name in the national (seniors) team and a medical student

This story will speak much about a young cricketer who is struggling to make is name in the national (seniors) team and a medical student.Usually doctors and cricketers hardly spend time with their loved ones.This story will show how a struggling cricketer and a Dr. finds their love....

A boy of 20, he was having a book in his hand..it was titled as"My journey to the under 19 world cup".He was launching his autobiography....with two big legendary retired cricketers(.This autobiography of him was only till u19 wc.It described him from his childhood to the under 19 boy world cup wining captain)

He became famous among cricket fans when he was the captain of under-19 world cup 2012.He laid the team to lift the world cup.He was fame.Girls drooled over his fame and his handsome,charming look.But he thought that was just a step for his dream.His biggest dream was to play for Team India.

The girls who identified him...drooled over him.Few became his fans.And he was been a heart throb,crush for few girls.He was mentioned as the next virat kohli by so many cricket analyzers and fans,since  Virat also was an u19 captain of team india bfr he made it to d seniors side.But now ppl doesn't call him with d same name....the next virat.
(Till here the story is inspired by the U-19 Indian captain of 2012,"Unmukt Chand")

And my imagination continues,...

Lakshya maheshwari was his name.After few years of 2012....

A boy of 25 was sitting on a chair. His elbows were on his laps an his hands were folded together under his chin.

He was watching his two team mates(domestic team)who were batting in the pitch.His team won.Every body along with him who were watching clapped their hands....

Some one called,"Laksh".The boy turned.....

It was d same boy.He is Lakshya Maheshwari from Delhi.Now the people who called him the nxt virat kohli...now says, "where virat is and where he is...virat is a legend...this guy must learn more from him".But still...few fans,his parents and few of his friends believed in him.That made him to move on...with d game.

The man who called him was his team captain.His captain had played for team india.It was Gautam Gambhir.

Gautam:Don't worry laksh...there will b more ups and downs in our life...don't worry about ur innings today...I know u didn't do well today..but I believe in u,every day won't be against u

A girl was shown...she was wearing an Id card...with a white apron in her hand, symbolizing herself to be a medical student.She was bfr a clg.she was doing her pg course after finishing her ug(Mbbs)

Laksh was in a gym..he was working out there coz being a sportsman he must be fit.He wore a track pant and a sleeveless t-shirt.He was sweating. ..coz of heavy workout.He moved near his locker where he kept his other clothes...to change after d work out.He romoved his sleeve less t-shirt...his 8pack abs was shown...his arms had clear cuts coz of weight lifting..He moved to the steam room with his clothes.