Chapter 4

Laksh was finally in love with ragini,but he isn't able to realise it.

Laksh who was on his bed....

Laksh:I feel her every where....And when she is around me I am totally lost in her (he rmbrd d frst meeting and d clg meeting)...

He stood up,"It means...I am in love.But how just days ago my love broke up...my frst love....within few days how can I fall for someone"

Laksh knelt down....one his hand was running into his hair,"I.....I love.....I love ragini"(this line echoed around)

He rmbrd how swara spoke few mins ago in his home

Swara:Wat have u gained other than shame in these five years

Ragini's face flashed again....and then swara's words echoed again....

Laksh looked pale....but his face showed a kind of determination.

Nxt mng.....6 A.M

Ap knocked laksh's room but it opened....

Ap:Lagta hai....he woke up very early.

He was not inside his room.

Now Manan had to leave Delhi in few weeks,he will visit England with other national players.Laksh has to be alone without Manan.

As usual Manan and laksh where in their cricket club.All congratulated Manan.And as usual d practice session was started.

Everything was affecting laksh now...his new feel for ragini then swara's words..he was not able to focus now.

Everything was noticed by Manan and d coach.Manan tried to move to laksh...but both were in practice....even if manan wishes he cant reach his frnd now...coach wont allow anyone to walk away in d middle of d practice.

Coach was watching everone especially laksh....

Laksh....he called his name

Come here he ordered.

Laksh:yes sir

Coach:I can see something is bothering u much.This is cricket.....u can win here,only if u focus on d game.If u want something u have to loose something....keep this in ur mind...so now u have to loose wats bothering u...wats stopping u to play...got it.

Laksh:yes sir....

Coach:u can continue ur practice tomorrow.

Though Manan was practicing....he saw laksh then and then...he was very sure that laksh is distributed much.

Laksh was sitting on a bench.He was upset.He didn't know what he has to do now.Something is hpng in his life without his knowledge.His love....ragini...It was unexpected.He didnt even know when he fell for her and how did he....On other hand...swara's words were bothering him much....he was under pressure now.This is wat a sportsperson should never have...the pressure.That would destroy their game....and laksh...cricket is first for him...the pressure will destroy d game completely.

He stood up from d bench.....

He sat inside his car....and he drove.He didnt know where he was going but he drove.Laksh's lucky charm was totally gone....

He finally came near ragini's clg...he was waiting out....Nobody will be allowed in now....so he stayed in his car outside.Hours and hours gone.....he drove away d car

Manan came out from d nets where he was practicing...He roamed around in the sorroundings of d cricket club...to find lucky...he couldn't. He even tried his phn....but no use....
Laksh went to a lonely place. He came out from his car and walked by his feet.It was a hill top.
He stood near d end of a cliff and looked down.The depth was toooooo much.He sat on a rock which was near d cliff