Chapter 2

Some one rang d calling bell.Laksh opened the door and found the watchman of their home.The watchman gave a post cover to Laksh.Laksh got it and thanked the watchman.He closed the door and looked the cover.Its was a post for him.He looked the from address...His eye brows frowned and he grinned his teeth.It was her name....swara bose.He kept the cover without opening it on the table that was bfr the sofa in d hall.

The screen shifted to a college canteen.A girl was ahown...she was ragini.She was sitting on a table alone.The sceen flashed in her mind again
..
"Laksh:Swara...I love u"

Tears skipped off from Ragini's eyes.....

(A sad bgm played...imagine ur fav sad song)

Ragini thought,"Laksh...U are my first crush and u r my frst love.I can't imagine any one in ur place.Without u this Ragini is nothing...I came to know what love is.... u but u love some one else...I...I won't come btwn u both.I know d pain of Iove know..the pain of loosing the love.I can't see u in d same pain.....till my heart beats...it will say only ur name...laksh....laksh....laksh....

@MM

Ap and Dp came home after few days...they were gone out some where.

Ap saw a cover on the table and took it.it was f laksh from swara..

Ap:Laksh....laksh...

"Yes mom"

"Laksh...here is a Parcel fr u"

Laksh came to the hall from his room. (MM is same like in SR).Dp was d owner of Maheshwari companies.Laksh is the only heir for the Maheshwari Empire ich has 15,550 crore wealth.They were the wealthy family in the whole of Delhi.Swara was behind Laksh only for his 15,550 crore wealth...not fr his love.

"Maa..this is swara's engagement invitation"

Dp and Ap looked laksh shocked. But laksh was standing casually without bothering anything.

Ap slightly beat laksh on his shoulder...

"Laksh..stop joking..u didnt even open the cover yet. ..go...go to ur room and open this"

Ap and dp smiled looking laksh.Ap handed the cover to laksh.

Laksh opened in bfr his parents.And read it.Ap's eyes becane reary listening to it bcoz she kbew hw his son loved that girl.He always used to talk about her all the time.But now he was standing bfr he still.Dp and Ap was worried fr laksh.

Laksh:Maa..Sanskar Kapoor is a very big business man in India.He is three times bigger than us in everything.Swara was behind me bcz we were better than her family...now she got sanskar who is better than me...thats it...(he moved to his room)

Ap and Dp were surprised to see this laksh who didnt even shed a drop of tear for that girl who threw away their son,from her life.They were proud of his maturity but worried how his heart would accept the fact that his lover will be Mrs of someone else.

Laksh was in the Eastern Delhi Cricket Club.This is the place where laksh was having his coaching since childhood.And Manan(Arjun Bijlani)was also trained here from his childhood.

Laksh was practicing in d nets.His coach came and asked Manan to bowl for Laksh.Manan is an all rounder.Manan and laksh usually opens together for their team's inning.

Manan bowled three balls and laksh smashed those three balls manan threw.The coach asked Manan to bowl two yorkers and a bouncer.Laksh failed in smashing the last three balls of Manan.

Coach:Laksh...keep improving. (He left from there)

Manan:Chal na lucky.Its getting dark.Lets move

They both packed their cricket kits and went to get fresh.

They both came out of d cricket club.

Manan:lucky...come let's have some thing in chatt shop...

Laksh:okeii...then we will go by a walk.

Manan asked laksh's cricket kit and car
key.Manan placed laksh's kits in laksh's car and Manan's kit in Manan's car.Manan is a Punjabi guy and Laksh is Marwari but his father got settled in Delhi.Laksh was born and brought up in Delhi.

Laksh and Manan crossed the road.Manan reached d other side.He was on d platform.when laksh was about to step on d platform his phn dropped down and fell on d side of the road.

Manan thought laksh was walking with him since more people were around him. Manan turned when he found all the people around him were standing still.He turned back and opened his eyes wide.

He saw a girl lying on the road and laksh over her.

The camera focussed laksh's eyes. The camera zoomed in...to laksh's eye lens of one eye.

The camera zoomed out from his eye lens.....he was picking up his mobile.When he stood up and looked front,a car was very close and was about to hit him.His eyes widened in schock.Bfr he could react a strong pull was made on him.The person lost the balance when laksh fell on the person.It was a girl...laksh was over her.Both their bodies touched each other's.Laksh kept his both palms on the floor and raised up his body a little.He saw the angel who saved his life.Her soft hands were touching his shoulders.His angel's face was completely covered by her hair. LAKSH without his knowledge moved those hairs from her face.Yes....it was Ragini.Laksh was lost in those mesmerizing eyes of ragini.Same way was ragini...she was lost in his eyes.It was her frst time she saw him this close in her life...that too over her.And laksh he was seeing her for the first time in his life.And she was the only girl that laksh was this close.Swara and laksh just used to hug each other whenever they meet,thats it and there meeting will be only for five to ten mins and twice or thrice in a month..not more than that.

Both were brought back when the people around them made some noises to bring them back.

Laksh and Ragini stood up and looked here and there in embarrassment.Ragini ran from there in shyness.

Manan asked d people to continue their works.Laksh saw an Id card on d ground and he took it.

Name:Dr.Ragini Gadodia
Sec yr P.Ggcourse
Maulana Azad University,Delhi.

Manan came to laksh and he took d id card from laksh and looked it.Laksh turned to see Ragini but she was gone.

To b continued...keep reading