Special update

Here with d aakhri salaaam of TeriMeriLoveKiKahani

A black BMW .....a guy wearing shining black shoes stepped out from d driver seat.He moved and opened d door at the other front side of d car.He showed his hand...a girl placed her hand on his.It was revealed to b our raglak.

Ragu was in a white flowy gown with a bare back......and laksh was in his men in black suit.Black shoes, black pant, white shirt and a black blazer....

Ragini was blindfolded with a black ribbon.Laksh held her shoulders and made her walk.

He opened her blindfold.Ragu was aww struck.She looked laksh lovingly who was already looking her and smiling cutely.

A romantic set up was done under d full moon light....a dinner table in between a lake. Candles were lit up....the place was lonely....the moon light added more beauty.The lake was reflecting moon light and it seemed like a mirror. A wooden path was set up to reach d dinner table.All d wats candles were lighted.It was giving a warm welcome to our cute Raglak.No other artificial lights have been used.

Laksh showed his hands forward indicating ragini to move forward. Laksh followed her.When they reached d dinner table, laksh pulled d chair and made her sit first.Then he moved to his side.He removed his blazer and made it lye over d chair.He sat on d chair.He removed his first shirt button and then he folded up his sleeves.

He served ragu and himself.He was treating her like a princess.

Both had their dinner.

Laksh played a song from his mobile and placed it on d table.He showed her his palm and knelt bfr her

Laksh:May I have d pleasure my princess (he smiled)

She placed her hand on his palm.

Laksh placed his one hand over her hip and the other hand was holding her fingers in his.Ragini had her one hand over his shoulder.Both moved according to d rhythm.

Laksh made her swril twice and then he made her fall on his arm.

Now ragini got up and ragu's back merged on his chest.Her hands were locked with his.Laksh nuzzled her neck with his nose tip....and he made her face him.He traced her bare back with his fingers.Ragini shuddered.

Laksh moved his fingers up.....to her cheek.He held her cheek with his one palm and made her lie over his chest and he bended back a little.He turned a little to her.He made ragu lay on his arm and ge kissed her neck and then her nose tip.
He picked ragu in his arms with one of his hand holding her from her waist and the other hand was holding her leg.Ragu encircled his neck.Both merged their heads.Laksh moved towards d table still in d same position.

Laksh made ragini sit on d table and kissed her forehead.Ragini was having her hands around his neck.Laksh traced her forehead to lip with his nose tip. When his nose tip touched her lip, ragu kissed his nose.

Laksh nuzzled her neck with his nose.Ragu who was sitting on d table lied over it.Laksh kissed her lip.Both had a sweet lip lock.Ragini ran her fingers into his hair strands.There lip lock lasted for mins and they broke it when laksh bite her lower lip.Ragu pushed him....laksh laughed looking her.
Ragu made an angry pout.

Laksh:Aww mera bachha

He kissed her lip were he bite her.

But laksh pulled her again for a lip lock.It lasted fir few mins.Due to lack of oxygen they parted away.
Both were breathing fast and had their own shyness to face eo.But amidst d shyness laksh looked her.He lifted her chin and made her face him.He smiled cutely looking her.He huuged her.Ragini too hugged him back.

A leap of 3 years......

In a palace....it was decorated like there is function gonna happen.The palace was decorated with flowers, lights, etc.Every where it looked very grand.

A mandap was setup in d garden area.It was really huge.People were around d mandap.

Pandit was reciting matras bfr d burning flame.

Pandit:call d bride nd groom.

A group of 8-10 men came on horses.They were riding those horses faster.One man was leading the other men on a white horse while others were on black horses.He wore a golden sherwani with a turban over his head.He was approaching d palace.

On d other side....

Inside d palace

A girl in red bridal lehenga with pallu over her head headed inside a palankeen/palanquin.

A lady was smiling with aarti plate in her hand.It was dadi....another lady who was standing by her side was janki maa.Ragini belongs to a royal family in Rajasthan.She lost her fatger.Her
Maa and dadi were her pillars.

Those men on d horse finally reached d entrance of d palace.The girl in palaquin was heading out d palace.

Dadi maa nd welcomed Lakshya Maheshwari who wad on d white horse and his family.Janki maa placed tilak on his forehead.Laksh took blessings nd moved to d mandap. People threw flower petals over him

Now d men brought d palankeen near d garden area of d palace.The girl stepped out....a gang of girls brought a net shawl and ragini walked under d shawl.People showered flowers.....
Laksh looked her mesmerized in d bridal attire.

Ragini walked looking d ground and lifted her head up to see her love.When she found him looking her she blushed and put her head down.

Reaching d mandap....the marriage rituals of raglak hpnd.Both took seven pheres around d fire holding their hands.Laksh filled her maang with sindoor and tied mangalsutra around her neck.

Her bidaaii was done.

MM

@raglak room

whole room was beautifully decorated with scented candles n flowers for their first night.....
Ragini was sitting in front of dressing table removing her jewellery.....
She was waiting for laksh to come....
She removed one of her necklace n just then she heard door opening sound that was making her heart to thump out....
she knew that the person for whom she was waiting for is here now.....
she hesitantly started removing her bangels n just then a hand approached to help her......
n yes it was laksh.....

they shared a long eyelock looking d mirror while laksh removed her bangles n then kissed her wrist.....
Ragini closed her eyes shivering by his touch......
Laksh made her stand... while turning her to face him n kissed her forehead.....
he then slowly removed her Earrings n kissed her ears, then her nathani n kissed her nose n then he held her by her waist n kissed her lips very softly at first which later turned to a passionate one which lasted very long.....
all the while ragini had clutched her ghagra very hardly in her fist to control her sensations.....
then laksh broke the kiss n removed raginis well pinned Pallu from her head n then left her hairs open which were tied in a bun.....
ragini's hands were now on his chest.......
n they both were lost in each others eyes while laksh still continued his work.....
he unpinned her dupatta from her waist n her shoulder making ragini to clutch his sherwani by her hands which were on his chest.....
she had her eyes down due to shyness n then laksh removed her dupatta and let it down on d floor....
he picked her up in his arms.Ragini encircled his neck with her hands.Both shared a sweet eyelock...he moved towards the bed n gently made her lie on bed.....
he removed his sherwani's kurta nd now his well tonned body which was having eight pac abs was exposed to her......she touched and felt those curves which he made doing workouts everday.She traced his arms...and shoulders.He caught her hand and kissed it.
Her heart was just on the verge of popping out.....
he kissed her forehead, then eyes, nose, cheeks n lips resulting finally in a sweet liplock.....
He broke the kiss when he found her struggling to breath n he nuzzeled in crook of her neck.Ragini held his hairs in her hand....she was running her fingers.He covered them completely in a quilt......
n the screen went blurr.....

This is how d cute lovebirds became one for d seven births in d name of love.
P.S.-ignore the mistakes

THE END