Chapter Three: My One And Only.

Rose's POV.

When I woke up, Olivia was still asleep. I just stared at her for a while and gently moved some strands of hair from her face to behind her ear so I could see more of her. I smiled and thought about the past two days. How eventful they've been.

The trial. Wedding Dress shopping. The wedding today. 

I know it's early because my mum and dad are still in their room. I feel bile in my throat and quickly run to the bathroom. Morning Sickness. Ugh. It's a pain in the arse. I felt soft hands on my back rubbing circles and I smiled but kept puking. What a start to my wedding day eh?

"Shh, it's alright my love," Olivia whispered and I smiled. I groaned a little bit and flushed the chain. I brushed my teeth quickly and then kissed Olivia.

"I'm marrying you today," I whispered to her and she nodded.

"And then we're going to - "

"OLIVIA!!!! ROSE!!!! I HOPE YOU'RE NOT STILL IN BED!!!! WE HAVE A LOT TO DO TODAY!!!! ROSE!!!! YOU'RE STAYING WITH YOU'RE AUNT GINNY TODAY SO GET IN THE SHOWER!!!!"

"You don't need to shout mum," I said and then pulled Olivia close to me. "You shower here, I'll get ready to go to my Aunt Ginny's while you're in the shower. Just in case my Aunt Ginny steals you," I kissed her hard. She kissed back and I pulled away from her after a moment. "I'll see you soon my love," I whispered and kissed her again before running away. I'd fuck her if I didn't stop. My body is itching to mark her. I had waited for today and now, I need to mark her. It's not a want anymore but a need.

I sighed and got in the shower.

Once I finished in the shower I went back into my bedroom, wrapped in the right sized towel this time, and got some clothes to change into but I heard Olivia moaning in the shower.

"Rose." She panted out in a moan. I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing. Olivia is masturbating in my shower. I ran in there, dropping my towel and clothes and hopped in the shower with her and kissed her and I started fingering her. She moaned into my mouth and I pulled away and covered her mouth with my spare hand. She started to whimper slightly so I uncovered her mouth and curved my fingers inside of her. She moaned my name in a high pitched way and I grinned. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers. 

"Cum for me." I mouthed and inserted a third finger into her. She moaned and I kissed her as she screamed into my mouth and came down from her high.

An hour later, I was being forcefully dragged away from Olivia as she tried to keep up with my Aunt Ginny but my mum holding her shoulders back. I grinned and ducked beneath Aunt Ginny's arms and grabbed Olivia running away with her for a second and closing and locking the door. She was crying. If she wasn't crying I wouldn't have done it. I kissed her tears away. 

"It's going to be okay."

"I know, but I have to be away from you, what if something bad happens? Like my parents find us? Or Rory? How are the people at school going to ask? We won't be able to get away with you sneaking into my dorm anymore to keep the nightmares away will we?"

"Nothing will happen, and believe me, if I can help it, I won't need to sneak into your dorm. I'm thinking about asking mum if we can have the Room Of Requirement as our dorm or something because, well, we'll be married and bonded mates. I think we all know how we'll be then." She looked at me questioningly with a little grin on her face. "We'll be a thousand times worse my love. My mum and Aunt Ginny think we're bad now, I'll be glued to your side forever." I said to her and kissed her head. "I'll see you in a few hours, my love."

"Wait." She said to me grabbing my hand as I went to walk out of the door and pulling me roughly into her so she fell back slightly and I pushed her to the wall and kissed her. I pulled away and grinned.