Chapter 1 - Escape

23 days past after that great escape. Claudia finally awake and decide to leave that country for good. This poor country and too many hunter is dangerous for her especially with her beauty and unbreakable curse. She need to find a new place and live a new life. 

She coming out from the hole she's been hiding and walk towards the lake. She open and put her dress on the medium size rock beside the lake. She take a fresh morning bath. 

The lake was surround by a forest full of life. The green flora make the air so fresh to breath. The fauna of that forest seem nice and not scared with Claudia. They do what they need to do, like nothing happen. The water move by the wind. It's so peaceful to live in this forest alone. 

But Claudia know, it's not a permanent solution for peaceful life. She need to get out from this sick country before it's too late. She keep reminding herself.

From a far, Claudia can see a few hunter looking and searching for their next victim. Victim either for slave or to kill for fun. The bad example of humanity that start to lose. They never feel empathy towards their prey and will do anything just to achieve their satisfaction. 

Claudia move quietly and slowly towards the land. She swim and without she realize, 3 hunter standing while watching her near the rock - where she put her dress before.

Shock with the existent of her enemy, she move back slowly into the water. She try to cover her body with her hand from being see by the hunter. She watch her dress being touch by one of the hunter and start to kiss it. She feel disgusted and shy at the same time. What should she do at this time. Should she just leave by hiding inside the water and leave her dress. Or should she fight the trio hunter and then run?

Please make your choice. Claudia fate depends on your wise decision.

A) Leave the dress and swim away.

B) Fight and have her dress back.

C) Stand still and do nothing.